• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    'Scientist' Neil deGrasse has meltdown while trying to explain why men should be able to compete in women's sports. The 'scientists' really don't seem to follow the science these days. Before melting down, deGrasse tried coming up with a scientific explanation for why men should be able to compete in women's sports.
    Gun Zone Deals

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    'Scientist' Neil deGrasse has meltdown while trying to explain why men should be able to compete in women's sports. The 'scientists' really don't seem to follow the science these days. Before melting down, deGrasse tried coming up with a scientific explanation for why men should be able to compete in women's sports.
    This "deGrosse" jackwagon?

Was he smoking crack?

Asking for a friend...............

jmohme

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2015
    My wife had to go to her employers mother ship in Commiefornia a few years back and was selected for a morning breakfast meeting that DeGrasse was to attend.
    She said it was a fun meeting but confirmed what I already knew. He is more of a shoman and attention whore than he is a scientist.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Neil DeGrasse Tyson has always come across a an arrogant prick talking down to everyone because he's convinced of his own brilliance. He used to be on just about half the astronomy programming on cable and I got to where I couldn't stand to see his pudgy face or hear his condescending voice.

Why the **** would an astronomer think he's an expert on sports anyway? Because he's an arrogant know-it-all.

roadkill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    IMG_0959.jpeg

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Neil DeGrasse Tyson has always come across a an arrogant prick talking down to everyone because he's convinced of his own brilliance. He used to be on just about half the astronomy programming on cable and I got to where I couldn't stand to see his pudgy face or hear his condescending voice.

Why the **** would an astronomer think he's an expert on sports anyway? Because he's an arrogant know-it-all.
    He’s pissed because he’s got a little peepee.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    He’s pissed because he’s got a little peepee.

Michio Kaku and Brian Cox are better astronomers and better public personalities. Neither of them acts like they're trying to explain astronomy to toddlers. Their enthusiasm for the subject matter - and for sharing the subject with other intelligent people comes through.

Enigma57

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2020
    Dallas/ Fort Worth Area
    Neil Degrasse Tyson became the TV/ Hollywood go to so called science expert. He was really never even considered a prominent astrophysics scientist among his peers back in the day. He uses his found celebrity status to run his head like most so called celebrities do today. In the science community he's now considered a joke and the only science that he is involved in is the phenomena of his ever expanding bank account.

Last edited:

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    ndt is another lefty creep that insisted 'everyone must' get 'the jab'...ignoring all the harm from immediate death it caused to maiming (legs so clotted they had to be amputated) in order to save the patient.

Due to the 'clot shot', people are still dying at what's considered an 'excess death rate' (see Dr. John Campbell) world wide i.e., there's a number of folks who would still be above ground if they'd avoided 'the jab', but useful idiots like ndt are still touting what a good thing it is to get 'boosted' over and over until you die...

Top Bottom