• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    The highly respected Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy (CIDRAP) at the University of Minnesota just advised the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) that “there is scientific and epidemiologic evidence that Ebola virus has the potential to be transmitted via infectious aerosol particles,” including exhaled breath.

Medical Research Org CIDRAP: Ebola Transmittable by Air

But according to that idiot and Democrat Clay Jenkins:

Jenkins bragged to the reporters that he was “wearing the same shirt” he wore while he was in the apartment that had been exposed to the Ebola virus and while he was driving the family who had slept for days on the same mattresses the Ebola patient, Thomas Eric Duncan, had been sleeping. He slept on all three mattresses in the apartment for at least two days while he was symptomatic. Jenkins then very proudly stated he was going home to his wife and nine-year-old daughter.

http://www.texasobserver.org/breitbart-texas-clay-jenkins-is-going-to-give-you-ebola/
    DK Firearms

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I don't think that article, or the links imbedded, said much hat we didn't already know.

Now as for sending the respirators to Africa, I get that they want the most protection possible, but seems that would open up a lot of risk in reusing contaminated equipment. But that comes down to end user responsibility.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Then I want to attend all the DNC rallies.

Be sure to cover yourself and gray make up, only make groaning noises, and run around in an uncoordinated fashion trying to but people.

That should really stir things up. Push on too, don't go down without a head shot.

TXAZ

:)
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 14, 2014
    South of the Red, North of the Gulf
    There have been (I think) 3 cases of "Ebola -Reston strain" that may be airborne. This is not directly related to the Ebola -Zaire strain which is much more lethal.
    I'd be careful equating the 2.

As as for lying, I'm not sure Pres Ebola is smart enough to know reality, so he's just acting like Biden.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Hey Obama! You got a phone and a pen, why don't you nip this in the bud while you still can?

What's that? Too far out from the elections? O.K. Gotcha.

I'm still thinking ObaMao wants this to become a crisis to postpone the elections in November, tin foil hat or not.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Would you not be equally critical of they made no attempt to contact the other passengers?

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Here's some scary news: Apparently the 2nd health care worker to test positive for Ebama flew Frontier Airways and they're now trying to contact all the other passengers, but, HEY! no worry, Ebola is hard to transmit, right?

2nd Ebola Nurse Was On 2 Flights And The CDC Is Looking For Its Passengers - Business Insider

Yeah, failures at Presbyterian Hospital are mind boggling. How this worker thought flying across the country during the incubation period is unimaginable. The number of folks she could have come into contact with while exhibting symptoms is in the thousands.

And Frontier is scrambling to explain why they need to disinfect the plane 3 days later, and how to contact all those folks who flew on that plane.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Would you not be equally critical of they made no attempt to contact the other passengers?

No, I absolutely agree they need to contact them, find them, and quarantine them NOW before this spreads any further.

XinTX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 29, 2010
    South of Houston
    Ebola Zombie. Genius.

Well, we already have Obama Zombies
    obama-zombies.jpg

TAZ

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock
    It's not airborne. It can be transmitted by aerosol, but that's distinct from airborne. Educate yoself.

Splitting hairs there. While I agree that true airborne viruses are a different class of nasty, for most practical applications aerisolized is just as bad when you're sitting in a small tube breathing recirculated air and the guy next to you sneezes.

If you want to be real, it is airborne cause hosts are free to hop an airplane and travel around the world.

Top Bottom