• ...and so much more!
  • Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Very little surprises me any more. None of this adds up. Me thinks Clinton or some other powerful persons had a hand in this and the guards were probably adequately compensated for their troubles. They are loose ends though and will probably die of “natural causes” in the pokey. This whole thing will quietly go away

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    To All,

My old-time cop's nose tells me that "There is something rotten in Denmark".

My GUESS is that the pair GOT PAID $$$$$$$ to be absent, so that Epstein could be LYNCHED & that the US Attorney, FBI & likely even the judge KNOWS what happened.
    (IS MY SWAG TOO CRAZY?? = I think NOT.)

yours, satx

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Both officers who were guarding Epstein were working overtime because of staffing shortages.

Anyone see what is absolutely wrong in that statement? If they were shopping online for a motorcycle & furniture, walking around in the unit’s common area and sleeping during their shift – as the article claims the prosecutors stated - then they most definitely were not working. Then again, they were not guarding that POS either. They should have at least been charged with felonious mopery, then they might have received a whopping 200 hours of community service. :rolleyes: Folks, the criminal justice system in this country is a joke.

Last edited:

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Pencil whipping suicide watch logs is more common then waking up in the morning.

Why there was no camera in such a cell is a question I would like to ask. That said one can probably conspire a guess on that one.

Jeep0516

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2020
    Texas
    It so fuc—g reeks of corruption it probably goes up to city hall, shit .. even ex-presidents and the countless PERVERTED world leaders he catered. They ‘off’d’ that POS, Khashoggi style, so he can’t sing... to protect their beastiality tendencies from the world, lol. Those are now some RICH motherf —g ex-guards, I promise you.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    I was just being sarcastic and following the tone of the conversation. I really don’t know

Grumps21; msharley,

FYI, I went to college in Arkansas & some VERY strange deaths happen there IF you believe the ME's reports.

For example, the ME of PINE BLUFF in 1970 found, "DEATH BY MISADVENTURE", even though the deceased had a total of 8 bullet wounds to the head, neck, upper torso & belly.
    ("Death by Misadventure" is supposed to be being struck by lightening, eaten by a shark, blown away by a tornado, etc.)

Also, the ME in HOT SPRINGS COUNTY in FEB 1988 found "death by blunt force trauma, caused by traffic accident", even though the deceased had been run over repeatedly (at least 10-12 times) by the same PU truck, by his estranged wife.

yours, satx

ronbwolf

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2016
    Grumps21; msharley,

FYI, I went to college in Arkansas & some VERY strange deaths happen there IF you believe the ME's reports.

For example, the ME of PINE BLUFF in 1970 found, "DEATH BY MISADVENTURE", even though the deceased had a total of 8 bullet wounds to the head, neck, upper torso & belly.
    ("Death by Misadventure" is supposed to be being struck by lightening, eaten by a shark, blown away by a tornado, etc.)

Also, the ME in HOT SPRINGS COUNTY in FEB 1988 found "death by blunt force trauma, caused by traffic accident", even though the deceased had been run over repeatedly (at least 10-12 times) by the same PU truck, by his estranged wife.

yours, satx
    Hot Springs, by Stephen Hunter, one of his best! Just saying.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Grumps21; msharley,

yours, satx
    "Blame worst case o suicide...I ever done seen........!!"

Top Bottom