• ...and so much more!
  • Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    I don't see why not.The odds are you will never have to use it all. And if you do have it and do use it, unless you drive river banks, frozen lakes, etc, for a living, you'll only have use it once.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Yes, a cheapy will work. Tempered (safety) glass is VERY strong laterally, which is why you can wail on car windows without them breaking. But it is very shock sensitive, especially at the edges, which is why your cell phone screen shatters so easily when dropped on the corner.

tango5seven

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    DFW
    Turned on to those in the 70s when i was on an ambulance crew. Carried one ever since.

They do work and work well. They are also classed as burglary tools in some places.

Sent from Cheyenne Mountain to confuse the NSA

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    Had a friend yesterday that couldn't get out of her front 2 doors yesterday. Ended up having to climb through the back window. Got me thinking.

Tape one under the steering wheel of your cars just in case at 5 bucks a pop seems like a good deal to me.

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    I have a cool video of lightning striking a running truck I'll post where the guy couldn't break out without some help.

Sent from my SM-N900R4 using Tapatalk

That video was insane. I'd love to see the functionality of the vehicle.

Cuz they get hit, but keep rolling. Supposedly all the airbags go off. All electronics are gone. But I thought they still had manual locks. On those fords. I guess not.

When I was in a wreck a couple months ago. I had to kick the door open. The hinges were damaged.

Ironhorseromo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2014
    If you take a spark plug and break some of the white stuff off. You only need a small piece. About the size of a good pebble. Thrown at a car/ truck window, it will shatter! Doesn't matter where you throw it. Don't ask me how I know ;)

Top Bottom