• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cbp210

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX
    I know Texas is largely private but what is everyone thought on this bill which passed the House and is now heading to the Senate? It calls for more access to public lands and the creation of gun ranges in public lands owned by the federal government (USDA, BLM, NF, etc).

DK Firearms

Fishkiller

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 22, 2019
    Frederickburg
    Well since the feds shutdown vehicle access to large parts of public land it would be good to restore that. As for the shooting ranges I’m up in the air. Most of the places you could shoot on public land were a trash heap. They were a treasure trove of spent brass and shotgun hulls. Plus the added bonus of beer cans broken glass food waste etc. people are pigs. If places were kept up I’d be all in

cbp210

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX
    Well since the feds shutdown vehicle access to large parts of public land it would be good to restore that. As for the shooting ranges I’m up in the air. Most of the places you could shoot on public land were a trash heap. They were a treasure trove of spent brass and shotgun hulls. Plus the added bonus of beer cans broken glass food waste etc. people are pigs. If places were kept up I’d be all in
    According to the bill it calls for a proper range to be built and operated making it safer and cleaner than the old days as you mentioned.

Top Bottom