• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

OldCannon

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    Pflugerville
    We have nine more of these lightweight (3lbs!) AR pistols in stock. They are available for a newly-reduced price of $449 each (plus tax in Texas, $20 extra if we need to ship within the 48 contiguous states).

Full details on the pistol can be found at EXTAR EXP556 - Extreme Lightweight Pistol.
    Check out the guns.com review here: Gun Review: Extar EXP--an Exceptional AR Pistol (VIDEO)

One TGT user even got smart with his and added a sling! http://www.texasguntalk.com/forums/handguns/50141-exp-556-sling-mod.html

Get yours before we sell out again!

exp556_flame.jpg
    ARJ Defense ad

OldCannon

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    Pflugerville
    Jokes aside, I do like the bufferless tube design.

Oh, whew! I was initially thinking, "Seriously?" :)

It's definitely bufferless. There are some additions available now, a rail system for the front and a QD sling attach point for the rear (one you don't have to jerry-rig). There's also an, um, interesting magazine holder modification (called the TactiMount) that attaches to the rear that lets the magazine conveniently point rearward, just convenient enough to rest in your shoulder, but it still doesn't make it an SBR. I'm hoping there will be more details about that on the New Frontier site by early next month! Here's an image of it. I wish I had more pics, but this is the best they're provided so far.

FYI: I only have three of these pistols left!

extar_tactimount.jpg

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom