• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • justmax

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 28, 2019
    Kingwood
    I don't have one of those baseplate tools. Too cumbersome. I carry it with one in the chamber. Very safe because you have to actually pull the double action trigger to get it started then single action happens. I like the trigger. If you lived closer, I would let you try it out.
    The Cheeta costs around $900 . I bought my MC14T for $415
    And no I am not done playing with it.:)
    At $415 I assume you bought the basic one? I think that is the gun I want and I’m probably gonna order one right away. I just haven’t decided if I want the basic model, or maybe and played with that slightly tricked out gold enhanced one. Ive never had a fancy gun, and it’s a little late in my life to go for a barbecue gun.

jimbo

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    north richland hills, texas
    At $415 I assume you bought the basic one? I think that is the gun I want and I’m probably gonna order one right away. I just haven’t decided if I want the basic model, or maybe and played with that slightly tricked out gold enhanced one. Ive never had a fancy gun, and it’s a little late in my life to go for a barbecue gun.
    I took it to the range yesterday. It is a blowback so it has a recoil like a 9mm but not bad. I really like it for a cheaper gun and it's accurate and reliable.
    It weighs 22.4 oz unloaded.

Top Bottom