Texas SOT

Favorite YouTube fitness channels?

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Nikocado Avocado. 5 minutes of watching that and you'll never want to touch junk food again. You'll also probably never want to go back to YouTube again...

mad88minute

Well-Known
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I believe fitness ( exercise) and diet go hand in hand so I'm sharing this here.

I follow this guy on YouTube. He puts out a recipe at least weekly. They are creative easy and delicious. I have a love for food, and it can get me into trouble. You can't out work a crappy diet.
I have discovered that with a little work, i can eat delicious and healthy in the same meal.

https://youtube.com/c/FeluFitbycooking

Sent from my moto g power (2022) using Tapatalk

datguy0997

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Athlean-X has some good resources.

I don't follow too many but Jeremy Ethier is a young guy who focuses on the science behind exercise/diet and his videos include charts, diagrams, and other useful information. Recommend checking him out

vmax

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Athlean-X has some good resources.

I don't follow too many but Jeremy Ethier is a young guy who focuses on the science behind exercise/diet and his videos include charts, diagrams, and other useful information. Recommend checking him out
He does but he lost alot of followers when he claimed to be natural and would not take a test and he got busted using fake weights