Lynx Defense

WTS Feeder Pigs ( Celeste NE of DFW)

jmottndfw

TGT Supporter
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 Duroc/ Berkshire crosses scheduled to meet the butcher @ Rail 19 in Brashear on Feb 24th. Both are pushing 300+lbs.
$3.50/hanging plus processing.
Also have a half Beef available at the end of the month as well on 100day grain finished Angus Cross 1350lb steer.
Call or Text - 972-746-3035
AcpouPS.jpg
Target Sports

OutlawStar

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
haha just razzin you and making a police joke. I kinda want to buy a pig or lamb at a flat rate, especially if its butchered and wrapped to stuff my freezer full. Still thinking about it and I'm sure once I make a decision someone will have purchased already... I don't have room for half a cow however.

jmottndfw

TGT Supporter
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
haha just razzin you and making a police joke. I kinda want to buy a pig or lamb at a flat rate, especially if its butchered and wrapped to stuff my freezer full. Still thinking about it and I'm sure once I make a decision someone will have purchased already... I don't have room for half a cow however.
I have 7 pigs I'll take to the processor over the next 3 months, those are just the biggest 2 i have scheduled to be processed. The next 2 are Hamp/ Hereford crosses. A little longer and somewhat leaner than the duroc/berk crosses, but the belly portion should be larger. I have a half steer I'm picking up next week sometime that I'll have retail cuts available and still have @ 70lbs of hamburger @$5.25lb over 20lbs is $5/lb and a few roasts from a steer I had processed back in November. All of the beef I sell retail cuts on is inspected if that matters.
Bacon from the pig I kept last year
8VaCY8C.jpg

BeCJOtH.jpg

G270ei5.jpg

Fullretard

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Word to the wise about Rail19. The processor will keep the lard from your pigs. They keep the lard for making sausages.

You might want to ask about it, just a heads up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jmottndfw

TGT Supporter
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Word to the wise about Rail19. The processor will keep the lard from your pigs. They keep the lard for making sausages.

You might want to ask about it, just a heads up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think all the processors keep parts you don't ask for. On steers I have butchered for myself I always request the kindey fat, kidneys, tongue, cheeks, sweet breads, liver, kidney, hearts ( sometimes I keep the head) and request the femur be sliced in 3" pieces for soup or marrow. I'll give them a call and request to keep all the lard and see what they say. These duroc/ berk crosses should have a decent amount on them.

Every Day Man
Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
digur