• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Part of losing weight is being in a calorie deficit and burning existing calories instead of new food calories.

You're feeling empty, low on energy, and weak. That's part of the process. Hard workouts help but that's not in the cards for everyone.

Keep pushing and it'll ease. Keep the goal in the front of your mind.

Like most things, it gets worse before it gets better. Don't stop.
    So much of my everyday life is a work out. Doing housework is PITA for me. Just mowing my yard for the none level areas wrecks my back

Not getting a good nights sleep sucks. Last night jab me up and down to the point Renfield was confused.

Sitting her monitoring the Kamado is not to bad. Lifting the lid and going up and down two stairs makes it suck. I really need to build a ramp.

Earlier this morning lifting the pot that I brined the turkey in was out of my weight limits. Nothing like starting a day at a deficit.
    Gun Zone Deals

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Really watch your diet too. Processed foods (sugars especially) can cause or aggrivate inflammation.

The symptoms are often confused with arthritic symptoms.

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    So much of my everyday life is a work out. Doing housework is PITA for me. Just mowing my yard for the none level areas wrecks my back

Not getting a good nights sleep sucks. Last night jab me up and down to the point Renfield was confused.

Sitting her monitoring the Kamado is not to bad. Lifting the lid and going up and down two stairs makes it suck. I really need to build a ramp.

Earlier this morning lifting the pot that I brined the turkey in was out of my weight limits. Nothing like starting a day at a deficit.

If there is a lumber yard near you and can get a couple of people to hep, I'll come by, on a Saturday and build you a ramp.

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    As long as you can move..do it yourself..people need things to do! Reasons to move!
    Yessir, and without a doubt.

I've got a years long pissin' contest going with one particular doc. about just the above.

Not only the fact that, if I don't do it, it don't get done, but the fact that I HAVE to move!

Things have occurred that have already caused irreversible damage in multiple different ways, I don't need anymore setbacks or stumbling blocks.

So, @baboon when I say I understand a lot of it, boy howdy, do I ever.

And I'd be willing to offer a hand, but somehow, I see a shitshow in the making with that one. But, the offer is there if needed.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    If there is a lumber yard near you and can get a couple of people to hep, I'll come by, on a Saturday and build you a ramp.
    I really do appreciate the offer Pops.
    Best people in the world right here on TGT. My neighbor will do it & might have everything needed to build it. His bass boat is in my garage & his step sons home furnishings are in the shop building.

The neighbors out here who can take care of those who can't. it really isa trip back to the America we grew up in.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Yessir, and without a doubt.

I've got a years long pissin' contest going with one particular doc. about just the above.

Not only the fact that, if I don't do it, it don't get done, but the fact that I HAVE to move!

Things have occurred that have already caused irreversible damage in multiple different ways, I don't need anymore setbacks or stumbling blocks.

So, @baboon when I say I understand a lot of it, boy howdy, do I ever.

And I'd be willing to offer a hand, but somehow, I see a shitshow in the making with that one. But, the offer is there if needed.
    Again some of the best people are here on TGT. For those who have never met him Byrd666 has some mobility issues of his own.

This year for sure my fat ass is getting into the lake for some exercise. Anyone else who could benefit from some improvised Hydro Therapy let me know.

Top Bottom