• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lxg2011

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2024
    Texas
    Finally got a handgun I can call mine , bought a CANIK TP9 SC, came with the whole kit including hardware , 12 & 15 round mag , backplates, optics ready, also came with a holster and another holster provided form the seller!
    Was this a good buy ? It was $350 ! And shoots 9mm
    Capitol Armory ad

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      183.9 KB · Views: 46
    • image.jpg
      image.jpg
      156 KB · Views: 45

Lead Belly

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    One of my favorites. Very solid choice.

Please be safe. Consider it always loaded. There can be a live round in the chamber when the magazine is out, and it will fire that round without the magazine inserted.

ULEWZ

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2023
    Georgetown TX
    You should review the restrictive laws on concealed carry for a person under the age of 21 (current lawsuits reviewing this), before you CCW at the age of 19.

You should also review the restrictive LTC (license to carry) requirements that pertain to needing to be 21 to get an LTC in Texas (unless active military or a veteran).

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    Make sure you field strip and clean it well.
    Take a look around online and do some checking on what lubrication and cleaning solution you want to use.
    Some people use just CLP as an all-in-one solution, others have separate cleaning and lubrication.
    I personally use Slip 2000 cleaner and Slip 2000 EWL for lubrication. Gun cleaning is like religions, there's a lot of them and they all think theirs is the "one".

hornetguy

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Allen, Texas
    Finally got a handgun I can call mine , bought a CANIK TP9 SC, came with the whole kit including hardware , 12 & 15 round mag , backplates, optics ready, also came with a holster and another holster provided form the seller!
    Was this a good buy ? It was $350 ! And shoots 9mm
    I had one of the early Caniks... I think it was the SA, had two pushbuttons on the top rear of the slide that you pushed to de-cock it.
    It was a joy to shoot, smooth, very accurate... I just couldn't make myself "like" the de-cock thing.... apparently, not many people did like it, because I think Canik discontinued it...
    I have heard nothing but good about the Canik handguns.... the METE is supposed to be the berries for concealed carry.

I think you made a very good purchase... we need a range report as soon as you get to try it out....

Top Bottom