• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    Surefire’s PAC actions are nowhere similar to Benchmade’s.
    The questioning by customers is similar. I suspect we will see more of this with manufacturers since the donation info is available. The Surefire response was much better, IMO, than Benchmade's.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    The questioning by customers is similar. I suspect we will see more of this with manufacturers since the donation info is available. The Surefire response was much better, IMO, than Benchmade's.

To start with, Surefire opened a PAC for the purpose of influencing politicians relevant to their business objective and amazingly, pretty evenly spread the donations. If I was inclined, I’d go back and look at the data, but would guess it’s a House sub-committee and donated relatively equal donations across the board.

In response, they actually said exactly what they did and, with a little time and inclination, their story is easily verifiable.

BM, well they didn’t do any of that which means either they’re amateurs or, more likely, they didn’t want to deal with the requirements for PACs.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Well then update your avatar to show you using your Surefire while sitting on a Yeti cooler wearing Levi's with Benchmade in the pocket ...lol
    Never bought into that Yeti bullshit. Stopped wearing Levi 30 years ago. But by all means give me you Benchmade & SureFire products if you ever owned any.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    How about apple?

The list of pro-commie companies is endless, more than you ever suspected.

Rationalize all one cares to regarding their pro-commie stance, it's your money, spend it where you care.

Just don't tell me I have to buy from them - I don't.

My money - my choice.

tact

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2014
    Presidio
    ....because I’m sure all you self righteous peeps only spend your money on crap that solely align with your beliefs. The only way to do that is live in a hole with no clothes and rely solely on your hunter gatherer skills to sustain your life. I guess people needed something new to be outraged about.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    tact,

I admire your lack of...tact.

I just re-read what you posted.

Obviously, I need more coffee as I just realized we aren't on the same page..

Oh well, we all slip in the mud on occasion.

Last edited:

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Too bad they just didn't come right out and say, we had to bribe these politicians to get our issue through Congress. And when it comes to bribing a politician, the D or R in front of their name doesn't change the rules.

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Isn't that basically what they said? They just didn't use the word "bribe".

I'm just tired of everything being sugar coated and having politically correct terms applied. Current POTUS isn't even in the same zip code as politically correct, so just call it what it is.

But that's just me.

Top Bottom