• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    My military experience, active, reserve, state guard has shown it to be a poor practice, for the soldier as well as the unit, to single anyone out for special treatment.
    It will result in a lot of deaths to soldiers dependent on fellow soldiers who aren't fit to be in the military and the waste of needed money spent on this ridiculous agenda of Social Equity which has no place in the Military. Our militaries job is to kill people.

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    Sick, disgusting, mind warped, freaks. All this does is lower unit morale, because now the remaining soldiers/sailors/marines/airmen will be required to perform more duties/higher workload to maintain mission readiness. Additionally, why should the non-mentally ill go the extra step(s) towards proper grooming standards when the faggots and snowflakes get to do whatever they want? I lay this crisis squarely at the feet of scumbags like Obama appointed Gen. Milley. May God have mercy on us all, 'cuz the Chinese sure as hell won't.

John Sam Rayburn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2023
    Lufkin, Texas
    Military Service provides Great Benefits:

1. Taxpayer funded “care” for transgender service members includes:
    • speech/voice therapy
    • cross-sex hormones,
    • laser hair removal,
    • voice feminization surgery,
    • facial contouring,
    • body contouring,
    • breast/chest surgery (“upper surgery”)
    • genital mutilation surgery (“lower surgery”).
    • Psychological counseling
    1. a waiver for grooming and uniform standards.
    2. an indefinite waiver for physical fitness standards.
    3. considered “non-deployable”

No wonder this "transgender" fad has enjoyed a 5,000% increase in popularity over the last few years.

Behavior that is rewarded increases. Imagine that. :)

Sgt. Beardface

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2023
    Cibolo
    Sucks, but it’s the way the military is going now. Makes me feel great that the DoD tried to kick me out when I couldn’t do a fitness test for a year due to surgery, but we can give them indefinite exemptions for something so damn stupid. Personal opinion is they need to be removed from service. Gonna have an influx of “these people” coming in just so they can get everything paid for while having no actual commitment to the military or the country. Needs to be cut off before the damage is irreversible.

-Chuck

Texan79423

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 7, 2021
    Flatlands
    1FJB.jpeg

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    Sucks, but it’s the way the military is going now. Makes me feel great that the DoD tried to kick me out when I couldn’t do a fitness test for a year due to surgery, but we can give them indefinite exemptions for something so damn stupid. Personal opinion is they need to be removed from service. Gonna have an influx of “these people” coming in just so they can get everything paid for while having no actual commitment to the military or the country. Needs to be cut off before the damage is irreversible.

-Chuck
    "Needs to be CUT OFF before the damage is irreversible."

HAHAHA

jmohme

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2015

-Chuck
    The time is coming nearer for the people to exercise their right to bear arms in the form a a well regulated Militia.
    Regulated by the people, not the government led by an old codger that can't even regulate his own bowel movements.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Call your senator and demand they vote the House version of the NDAA that cuts all this crap OUT.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Busy rookies
    Top Bottom