• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    1714562400563.png

"you leave town tonight, right now. And when you're gone, you stay gone, or you be gone. You lost all your Florida privileges. Deal?"

(I know, I know that's not quite the right picture to reference. It's the best I could find on short notice. Lol!)
    Venture Surplus ad

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    The most amazing thing to me about the video is that the wife remained calm and didn't go all Karen on the officer. I was hoping for a two-fer on the arrest.
    She realized someone would need to be available to bond the dumbass out. Hopefully the judge set a bond high enough to hurt them.

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    Night in jail, pay for the paint job, and an inconvenience penalty to the owner... maybe a fine or service to community cleaning up graffiti. I'd be losing it if my truck was keyed, but a night in jail and restitution with an apology, I'm OK with that and might be a better long-term outcome (or not). Even for this guy... then have a conversation with him about it. I don't think it'd be a reason I'd want the guy to get jail time or a record for (unless it was not the first time).

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Night in jail, pay for the paint job, and an inconvenience penalty to the owner... maybe a fine or service to community cleaning up graffiti. I'd be losing it if my truck was keyed, but a night in jail and restitution with an apology, I'm OK with that and might be a better long-term outcome (or not). Even for this guy... then have a conversation with him about it. I don't think it'd be a reason I'd want the guy to get jail time or a record for (unless it was not the first time).

Concur, it most likely will be pled down to a misdemeanor as long as he makes restitution for the damages (I doubt his insurance will cover it!); but has anyone tried to identify him and look up the arrest record?

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    So per libtards' definition, this constitutes hate crime.
    Can FL prosecute him under that statute, make an example out of him and lock him up for a while? Give them a taste of their own medicine?
    Imagine what the demonrats would do to a conservative who might just speak out against a Bidet bumper sticker. Lock him up for good for hate speech, no?

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Hopefully He'll get a few nights to sleep in a jail cell.
    Find out what bond/bail cost then wire the money in to the Florida account will be a few more wasted days. Insurance company will tell him eat shit as you were not driving your vehicle, homeowners will laugh at him. Any luck George Soros will pay it in the name of the revolution.

Top Bottom