Venture Surplus ad

FNORD

BuzzinSATX

Well-Known
Heavenly Father, King and Creator, have mercy on Your son at this end of life. Give him peace, and guide him into Your Kingdom with love and mercy.

Grant his family and friends peace and comfort. Bless them and gird them for the mournful days ahead. Focus their thoughts on his good times and help them acknowledge this simply is his transition from this fallen world into Your Salvation.

In Thy Son Jesus’s Name,

Amen.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
Lifetime Member
We all have a certain mortality. It is very difficult to come to face the inevitable. I can only hope and pray that he is as prepared as I am...
I came to terms many years ago with the fact that I am not immortal. Actually kind of surprised I am still here.
But that doesn't stop me from wishing someone else was still here.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
Heavenly Father, King and Creator, have mercy on Your son at this end of life. Give him peace, and guide him into Your Kingdom with love and mercy.

Grant his family and friends peace and comfort. Bless them and gird them for the mournful days ahead. Focus their thoughts on his good times and help them acknowledge this simply is his transition from this fallen world into Your Salvation.

In Thy Son Jesus’s Name,

Amen.
Thank you for this.

TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
I came to terms many years ago with the fact that I am not immortal. Actually kind of surprised I am still here.
But that doesn't stop me from wishing someone else was still here.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
I had my brush with death myself as well a few years ago. It sure makes one appreciate the intangible and simple things of life more and I’m thankful to still be here.

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
Lifetime Member
I spoke with Jack's hospice nurse this morning, he's doing about the same: mostly knocked out on the really good meds. He may hang on for a while; it's my experience that once the body doesn't have to fight the pain it has more energy to maintain, to stay alive, as long as possible. Prayers continuing for him and his family.

tgt186.jpg

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
I spoke with Jack's hospice nurse this morning, he's doing about the same: mostly knocked out on the really good meds. He may hang on for a while; it's my experience that once the body doesn't have to fight the pain it has more energy to maintain, to stay alive, as long as possible. Prayers continuing for him and his family.

View attachment 398888
thanks for calling me with an update on jack we are as well continuing prayers for him and his family!

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.

View attachment 398888
Thanks for the update. Hospice nurses are angels from heaven (at least the ones I've been around).

Every Day Man
Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
digur