Venture Surplus ad

From Switzerland

Semper Fidelis

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everybody,

As a gunsmith in Geneva (Switzerland), I register on this forum in order to participate occasionally with a spirit of sharing. Shooting at 1,000m and above, I also have some background in the use of handguns in what is now very politely called dynamic shooting, which I learned when we were not afraid to talk about combat shooting or survival. Times are changing. In my opinion, especially in the increasingly restrictive legal framework that we are experiencing, shooting must be and remain above all a pleasant activity and in no case a testosterone contest. If you know, you share, if you don't know, you learn, including me! Many scientific aspects are related to shooting, whether pyrotechnic, mechanical, dynamic, optical or weather, and that's what I like the most.

Best regards

Semper Fidelis

TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Howdy SF and welcome to the TGT family!
Thank you for the wonderful introduction. You will most surely add an interesting and important view to our discussions - do please chime in frequently.

bigtex10mm

TGT Addict
Lifetime Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome_From_Texas.jpg

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
TGT Supporter
Lifetime Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy

Lived, and traveled, twice around the world and never stayed in more a beautiful place than Switzerland (and with such a pristine cleanliness, especially noticeable when traveling up from Italy :eek: )

Semper Fidelis

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank's all, for the ones on hollydays in Switzerland, let me know in advance if you wanna try a real coffe (not something you find in the streets of NY) !

ArmyDub

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
welcome

an ex roomate of ours settled in Switzerland. He left us with his small collection of arms and I asked him if he wanted them still. My guess is he might be better off selling them here and using the $$$ to buy from a Swiss dealer.

baboon

TGT Addict
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I think I could live in Switzerland. Precision crafter firearms & watches, great chocolate the best of the Swiss cheese, neutrality.

Every Day Man
Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gearhead_Gunsmith