• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IslayTX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2011
    Houston
    FS: H&K P7 with 3 mags $700

I pains me immensely to sell this gun. If you know anything about it, you know that it's the finest 9mm ever made. This gun is a serious champ. I need to sell this ASAP! Call or text with any questions. (832) 723-5787 -Casey

Image (2)2.jpg

BigBoss0311

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    McKinney, TX
    Can I get pictures of the other side? Is this a commercial gun or PD trade-in? Do you have a matching box (cardboard or black plastic), any tools besides the takedown tool? Is that chrome or nickel? Who did the plating? Does your price include shipping? Thanks!

For those that don't know the P7 is a spectacular gun. Makes a great CCW and is stupid scary accurate. These are super fun and are only going up in value since no more are imported. Anyone who snatches this will be pleased. Someone needs to buy this before I give in.

IslayTX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2011
    Houston
    Thank you. I don't know about the background of it, but it's in great condition. I do have a box, but it's not a P7 box, it's a USP 45 tactical box. The take down tool is the only accessory I have to go with it. If I had to ship it, I would add that onto the price, but would prefer to keep it local/FTF. I will post the other side.

gunbubba

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2009
    The P7M8 is marked as such. This one does not have the American magazine release or the heat shield in the trigger guard, so it's European. The P7, P7E, PSP and P7PSP all take the same magazine. PSP stands for Polizei Selbstlade Pistole, (Police Self-Loading Pistol).

Now, back to the real question, why don't you buy it?

cajunautoxer

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 8, 2008
    Houston
    The P7M8 is marked as such. This one does not have the American magazine release or the heat shield in the trigger guard, so it's European. The P7, P7E, PSP and P7PSP all take the same magazine. PSP stands for Polizei Selbstlade Pistole, (Police Self-Loading Pistol).

Now, back to the real question, why don't you buy it?

I already have a PSP with 14 mags and don't really shoot it at all. But I do love the design and feel of these.

Free BUMP

gunbubba

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2009
    I already have a PSP with 14 mags and don't really shoot it at all. But I do love the design and feel of these.

Free BUMP

But if you bought this one you would have "two guns, one for each of ya" How can you pass this up?

Anyone who doesn't already have a P7/PSP, you don't know what you're missing.

Top Bottom