Waxyscratchy
    20240427_224905.jpg
    Capitol Armory ad

jmohme

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2015
    Programmers are famous for claiming that a flaw in their system isn't really a bug, it's a feature. "It's supposed to do that."

If it's documented, it's a feature, not a bug.

When it comes to operating systme upgrades, more often than not, the difference between a feature and an annoyance is simply spelling.

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    Reminds me of a time when I was a kid trying to get into a CYO club. The night I was being voted on I had to stand in front of a committee of other boys older than me. After some questions I was asked what color was my sweater? I answered truthfully, blue. One of the committee said it was green, then asked me again what color was it? I said its blue, I didn't get voted in.

DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    Brian lanckiewicz of the Columbia War Machine brings to you the M-134 mini gun ! The best M-134 mini gun video ever made ! In this video we are going to show you every possible way shape or form to shoot this mini gun !! We describe the gun we show you more then anyone else in this video , you definitely don’t want to miss this one!

Did that video go a bit fast. Let's slow it down with the Ballistic High-Speed channel firing a pair of M134 miniguns.

Top Bottom