overflow-130430.jpg
    Guns International

Bigguy

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2024
    Texarkana

I'm sorry the little kids were traumatized. People need to understand reality, but some parts of it can wait for a few years. But every lib-tard screaming about DEI should be forced to watch this.
    I spent a couple of semesters in the 1070s* chasing an art degree. I was appalled at how clueless most of my fellow class mates were. I got so sick of hearing about how "mother Nature" would care for us if we'd just stop abusing her.
    I got kicked out of class for asking one idiot if she'd ever seen video (we called it film in those days) of a lion eating the guts out of a not dead yet antelope.
    My contention that Mother Nature didn't give one flying flip about humans any more than the dinosaurs or the other 90% of species that have gone extinct did't sit well.

*ETC: I meant 1970s. I may LOOK like I could have been in college in the 16th century, and sometimes feel that way, but I wasn't. but it was far enough back that we only had two genders.

Last edited:

Bigguy

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2024
    Texarkana
    Your Latin must be pretty good, if you still remember it.
    Actually no. To say that I was an outlier would be putting it mildly. When we started studying impressionism, I just couldn't quite my BS alarm. I was pretty vocal about it and not well liked by my professors or class mates. I eventually dropped out.
    AFTER I had a good job, I went back to school and got a BGS (Bachelor of General Studies) with a concentration in english and a minor in MIS. Yes, I know that really stands for "Man I'm Stupid." But I was a department head over the IT department at that time so I spent all of my electives on "Management Informations Systems."
    Primarily I wanted to teach a Carnegie class, and a degree was required.
    What little Latin I remember is from my first two years when I was going for a biology degree.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Actually no. To say that I was an outlier would be putting it mildly. When we started studying impressionism, I just couldn't quite my BS alarm. I was pretty vocal about it and not well liked by my professors or class mates. I eventually dropped out.
    AFTER I had a good job, I went back to school and got a BGS (Bachelor of General Studies) with a concentration in english and a minor in MIS. Yes, I know that really stands for "Man I'm Stupid." But I was a department head over the IT department at that time so I spent all of my electives on "Management Informations Systems."
    Primarily I wanted to teach a Carnegie class, and a degree was required.
    What little Latin I remember is from my first two years when I was going for a biology degree.

Biology in the 1070's (or any time in the 11th century) must have been quite the subject. Well before any understanding of natural selection or genetics, and when the idea of spontaneous generation was taken seriously. You must have some interesting stories to share.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Biology in the 1070's (or any time in the 11th century) must have been quite the subject. Well before any understanding of natural selection or genetics, and when the idea of spontaneous generation was taken seriously. You must have some interesting stories to share.
    Also, that was centuries before science discovered the other 62 genders.

Top Bottom