• ...and so much more!
  • Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    I have to do my messages for the board to read my msgs but I would like to discuss any Glock from 19 to 23
    I am sorry - what exactly are you asking or talking about? Are you asking for opinions about choosing between a Glock GEN4 and Glock GEN5 pistol or about different models like the 19 & 23 regardless of GEN number?

UseeMeMANE

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2023
    Houston
    anything helps bro I’m generally speaking tbh. I have a G22 gen 5 right now and I like it but I’d like to go concealed a little more

Chewbacca7685

Certified Golf Cart Driver
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    Mission
    Im not a huge Glock guy but when I finally pickup a 17 just to have laying around I’m going with gen 5 since they’re Ambi and I plan on keeping it stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    I like some Glocks. I currently own two Glock 19s and a Glock 26. Have had several others including: two Glock 30s, a Glock 17, Glock 21 and two Glock 19 GEN5 pistols; those two being the only GEN5 pistols I have owned and that I will probably ever own. Once I realized that detail stripping a Glock 19 GEN5 meant the high probability of losing the slide lock spring and even if not losing it that it would be a major pain in the neck to put back into place, I sold those two GEN5s. Besides that, because Glock was not selling/shipping parts to folks during part of the Covid BS, I had to buy springs on eBay for about $25.00 apiece shipped. Glock refused to send me one even though I was an Advsanced Glock Armorer at the time. When one of the supervisors who works in the assembly room at Glock USA told me he could not send one and that no one at Glock could get that spring back in place easily and that at the end of the day they swept up around 30 of them from the floor, it was time for me to say screw that design monstrosity. I sold the two GEN5 pistols without delay. The two Glock 19s I own now and my Glock 26 are all GEN3 pistols.

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    I own several Gen 3s.
    And used to have a horse.
    Yeah but which came first?

Eta
    gettyimages-73510827-612x612.jpg

Every Day Man