• ...and so much more!
  • DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    Read more at Bearing Arms blog.

Gun Owners Of America (GOA) shared their concerns Thursday with Republican Texas Sen. John Cornyn after he announced his intention to run for Senate Republican Leader, just one day after Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell said he would be stepping down as leader in November.

In an exclusive phone call with the Daily Caller, Aidan Johnston, the Director of Federal Affairs for GOA, said Cornyn is not a Conservative pro-gun leader, mentioning pieces of legislation that Cornyn has supported in the past, which Johnston described as gun control.
    DK Firearms

GoPappy

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 18, 2015
    I absolutely agree with them. There's a very short list of RINOs even worse than McConnell and Cornyn is at or near the top of it. I just refuse to believe that this nation's Republican senators will choose a slimy, milktoast, spineless weasel like Cornyn to be the Republican Senate Leader.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    It's all about who gets to control the RNC funds. Like Phelen, he started as a 'housing' owner.

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    I
    I absolutely agree with them. There's a very short list of RINOs even worse than McConnell and Cornyn is at or near the top of it. I just refuse to believe that this nation's Republican senators will choose a slimy, milktoast, spineless weasel like Cornyn to be the Republican Senate Leader.
    I agree with GOA and you however, let's not forget "republidouche" Senators elected the Turtle. This has got to be an "all hands on deck" effort to hopefully stop this. And, if we can some how exert enough pressure, we can sure as hell primary his ass out of the senate entirely.

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    Well they kept McConnell as Senate Minority Leader so they have no problem doing just that. They all took an oath to uphold the Constitution and then elect leaders that have no problem violating it.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....

You have unrealistically high expectations on these people that hasn't proved out in reality....

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

Being ancient, yet with fair memory; the question I raise is this: What happens to proven conservatives like Cornyn WAS once they get into office in D.C. ?

Seems that no matter how good our officials start-out, the Beltway Mob finds some way to corrupt or compromise them very quickly.

Does anyone know ?

<?>

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Actually, it looks like the swampy ass Republicans are going to give the house back over to the Dems before the election..............they hate Trump and thus are blinded to anything else.............

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    <>

Being ancient, yet with fair memory; the question I raise is this: What happens to proven conservatives like Cornyn WAS once they get into office in D.C. ?

Seems that no matter how good our officials start-out, the Beltway Mob finds some way to corrupt or compromise them very quickly.

Does anyone know ?

<?>
    Power corrupts

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

I’m noticing something very odd with the libtards in our family.

They believe all sorts of nonsensical things, but, If I can prove them wrong, with zero doubt, they still believe that which has been proven incorrect.

I just don’t get that degree of intentional ignorance ?

Psychologists term that a DELUSION. . . . . .

<?>

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    They have done it before, recently with Mitch. . . . .

TXAZ

:)
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 14, 2014
    South of the Red, North of the Gulf
    <>

Does anyone know ?

<?>
    Would you believe the DC rumor mill that he got caught with his dick in a youngster and Schumer made it go away?

Top Bottom