47.1 KB · Views: 237

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    So, on average, $100 more per month? That sounds like a lot to me. Glad I'm on Pedernales.

It's not that bad. I've got friends that live in GT proper. They said their electricity bill went up maybe 20 bucks a month ( Just called them to ask.) They live in a 4 br 2 bath house. I don't know where they got the 1200 a year figure, but it's wrong. Maybe the big houses are costing a lot more.

Big Dipper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    ATX & FC, WI
    So, on average, $100 more per month? That sounds like a lot to me. Glad I'm on Pedernales.

It's not that bad. I've got friends that live in GT proper. They said their electricity bill went up maybe 20 bucks a month ( Just called them to ask.) They live in a 4 br 2 bath house. I don't know where they got the 1200 a year figure, but it's wrong. Maybe the big houses are costing a lot more.

The article’s language is not really clear. The writer did NOT say $1,000 per year but ... “Now, however, they are on the defensive over electricity costs that have their residents paying more than $1,000 per household in higher electricity charges over the last four years.”

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    The article’s language is not really clear. The writer did NOT say $1,000 per year but ... “Now, however, they are on the defensive over electricity costs that have their residents paying more than $1,000 per household in higher electricity charges over the last four years.”

That sounds more correct.. 1000 per household would be 250 a year.. about 22 dollars a month.

Top Bottom