• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston
    If that article is correct (which it probably isn't), why did they guy mention Martin?
    Maybe I misinterpreted it but it seemed to me like the guy was using the Martin case as an example of the media taking an incident between two people and spinning it into a "hate crime" story for their own benefit. Sounded right on the money to me.

Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston
    he should sue Sharpton and Jackson for encouraging people to commit violence against him, and his family. And sue Spike Lee for attempting to have him murdered by tweeting what he thought was his address knowing there is a hit out on him in an attempt to have something violent happen to him.

He should. Not only that but I think they have really done some irreversible damage to the fabric of cultural acceptance in this country. They have got blacks thinking about how much they hate whites, and have gotten most whites who were usually on the defensive about being labled "racists", to the point that they don't even care anymore. Call us whatever you want is what I say. I'm an American and a Texan, and I hold loyal to the values instilled by the founding fathers of this country, regardless of what anyone says, does, thinks or believes.

They are advocating hate and violence against whites, openly, publicly and aggressively. That includes me and my family. All of the people mentioned in the quote above would be smart to watch out because if and when it pops off they are the first ones who many are going to be looking for because of what they have done.

Top Bottom