• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land

Sparsky

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 27, 2013
    San Antonio
    Per news “"The two individuals that were shot were young men. Both were armed and shooting at each other," said McManus. "There were two weapons recovered at the scene. One is next to the individual who is deceased on the scene. And then there’s another weapon where the other individual was shot – in a flower bed right next to him."”

Rumor is one of them is this guy:

Attachments

• IMG_8728.jpeg
      IMG_8728.jpeg
      234.9 KB · Views: 76

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Per news “"The two individuals that were shot were young men. Both were armed and shooting at each other," said McManus. "There were two weapons recovered at the scene. One is next to the individual who is deceased on the scene. And then there’s another weapon where the other individual was shot – in a flower bed right next to him."”

Rumor is one of them is this guy:
    Arrested for multiple felonies April 10, back out on the street to get his ass shot down less than 20 days later. SA's justice system at work.

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    You still haven't bothered to actually look up info on Market Square, have you? There's not any shithole bars there. It's a historic market square that the City of San Antonio is proud of.

View attachment 449065

View attachment 449066

View attachment 449067

I'm guessing this counts as a "shithole"?

What I am saying is tourist attractions are great until thugs show up.

How many "market square" and "union station" projects do you think have been done over the last several decades?

I know my opinion matters not...no problem.

Enjoy.

Last edited:

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Rumor was true.

“Rodriguez confirmed her son was recently arrested for targeting San Antonio parking lots on the north side. He was out on bond at the time of Saturday night's incident.”

Quit making it sound like he was an innocent victim.

It's karma and justice, and if she did a better job raising him, he may still be around...

The trash has been taken out.

And seriously, WTF? Does McManus have to Tweet everything?!? Let the SAPD PIO do their job...

1714396263229.png

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Stayed at a hotel on the Riverwalk one time, must have been during the party. Couldn't believe the traffic in the street around 1 am. The city was hopping.

First time we happened upon it. I was looking out the window of our hotel at the Emily Morgan. THere was an old drop top caddy, with what looked like the pope, and he had two chesty broads with their assets on display.

I told my wife, "looks like the pope down there with a couple broads with their boobs hanging out."

"that aint' the pope......"

Turns out it was the Fiesta King and his wenches prepping for the parade on opening day. LOL

Most fun I've had down there. We watched the parade, ate out of several food trucks and drank beer, then danced on the entry way of the Alamo to some country band.

I'm going back next year.

Top Bottom