• ...and so much more!
  • Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Cass County TX.
    Well shoot, with the title I figured Moonpie had a new SA Colt to show us.
    I have spent many a night at the River Walk and that area. Tens of thousands of people do the same every week. So one lowlife looser who got his ticket punched. Bien final.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Real class!

1714411383859.png

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    First time we happened upon it. I was looking out the window of our hotel at the Emily Morgan. THere was an old drop top caddy, with what looked like the pope, and he had two chesty broads with their assets on display.

I told my wife, "looks like the pope down there with a couple broads with their boobs hanging out."

"that aint' the pope......"

Turns out it was the Fiesta King and his wenches prepping for the parade on opening day. LOL

Most fun I've had down there. We watched the parade, ate out of several food trucks and drank beer, then danced on the entry way of the Alamo to some country band.

I'm going back next year.
    San Antonio is fun.

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    If you expect anything other than drunks, puke, shootings, dwi from Fiesta.......

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Went about 20 years ago when I could finally legally drink and didn't think it was that great. The food and drinks were great but the rest of the experience I don't need to repeat.

It's a pain in the ass trying to find a parking garage that fits a 4x4 pickup. Traffic in and out of downtown is pain also.

Most of the people there are families trying to have a good time but there's also a lot of ghetto trash so a shooting there isn't a surprise.

I don't like big crowds so I avoid anything with a lot of people. I won't go to the grocery store during a busy time.

It's a great time just certain things related to it makes me realize that I don't need to return.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Per news “"The two individuals that were shot were young men. Both were armed and shooting at each other," said McManus. "There were two weapons recovered at the scene. One is next to the individual who is deceased on the scene. And then there’s another weapon where the other individual was shot – in a flower bed right next to him."”

Rumor is one of them is this guy:
    After viewing his mug, I’m going to go out on a limb and say someone is missing their salad bowl.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    My family was heavily involved in Niosa. They worked the Mainstreet corridor for my entire childhood. I basically grew up going to Niosa. I loved it. When I became an Adult I decided to go back and check it out on a Thursday (college night). It was like Mardi Gras. Exposed boobies everywhere. I had a good time. I'm to old for that scene now and don't dig crowds like that anymore. Goodtimes though at Niosa.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rod99
    Top Bottom