Guns International

GREAT Little Pistol for the $$$$$$. = WOW!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Friends,

About 2 weeks ago I purchased a P64 Polish pistol in 9x18mm to carry "off duty" from www.classicfirearms.com with my C&R license.

It was delivered today about Noon & the comments on that website about these being "in really nice condition" are spot on. = The little P64 appears to have NEVER been fired, though it does have a minor amount of holster wear near the muzzle. Otherwise the P64 LOOKS NEW inside/out.

I'm PLEASED "clear down to the ground" with the NICE LADY that I talked to by phone, the company's service & the handgun, too.

NO, I do NOT work for Classic Firearms, NOR do I have any connection whatever with the company, other than a satisfied customer.
    (This comment is only "G2" for our many members, who may be looking for a NICE small handgun for about 225.oo delivered.)
    Guns International

jeepinbanditrider

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Dallas
    WOW. Just checked the site and they have Yugo SKSes for over 400 dollars :boom: If Yugos are worth that kind of money what's a Russian model worth now? I remember my dad coming home from a Gun Show in the late 90s with two NIB never issued Russian SKSes and 2 1200 round cases of ammo for less than that. The Russians at that time were 75 dollars a piece.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I have experience with the Hungarian PA63, true Makarov's and the 9x18 cartridge. In fact, I reload for the 9x18. There's a lot of similarity in those guns and except for rough trigger operation, there's little to gripe about. They are all very simple in construction and operation being straight blow back pistols. Most cartridge books place the 9x18 performance right between the .380 and 9x19.

You might look into the shoulder holsters for these pistols. They're quaint....even cute!

That's a good deal and a winner all around!

Flash

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    The Russians at that time were 75 dollars a piece.
    I have one that I got for, iirc, $65 because it was missing the bayonet. My mom's reaction was, as usual, a lot smarter than mine: "A perfectly good rifle that takes cheap ammo for $65? Why didn't you buy a dozen?"

No matter how old I get, I'll never be as savvy as she was.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    WOW. Just checked the site and they have Yugo SKSes for over 400 dollars :boom: If Yugos are worth that kind of money what's a Russian model worth now? I remember my dad coming home from a Gun Show in the late 90s with two NIB never issued Russian SKSes and 2 1200 round cases of ammo for less than that. The Russians at that time were 75 dollars a piece.

In the eighties it was common to see pallets of SKS's & ammo at the gun show.

Stukaman

Well-Known
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    Fort Worth
    Have a real nice Russian SKS sitting in the closet it's a refurb but I can't tell what's been refurb ed on it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    Friends,

About 2 weeks ago I purchased a P64 Polish pistol in 9x18mm to carry "off duty" from www.classicfirearms.com with my C&R license.

It was delivered today about Noon & the comments on that website about these being "in really nice condition" are spot on. = The little P64 appears to have NEVER been fired, though it does have a minor amount of holster wear near the muzzle. Otherwise the P64 LOOKS NEW inside/out.

I'm PLEASED "clear down to the ground" with the NICE LADY that I talked to by phone, the company's service & the handgun, too.

NO, I do NOT work for Classic Firearms, NOR do I have any connection whatever with the company, other than a satisfied customer.
    (This comment is only "G2" for our many members, who may be looking for a NICE small handgun for about 225.oo delivered.)

Where are the damn pics! :green: I've got a C&R and am considering buying one.

Top Bottom