Last edited:

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    That is awesome.

I still don't have editing powers on the OP yet, but Scott is working on it for us.

Also, I did not get an email from you. If you sent it, let me know and I will recheck my spam.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Very nice work.
    NSSF app, Find Ranges, works pretty good for the Temple, Killeen area. Just a major pain getting one listed on it. Took me 6 tries to get Shiney Top on.
    Next time I visit the Houston area, at least I know where to look for ranges.

from an idgit coffeeholic

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Great work Acera & acorneau, very much appreciated.

Thanks Curtis.

When we get access to edit the first post it should be a real nice addition to the Houston section. Acorneau is doing an outstanding job on the map and is letting me have access, so I hope to integrate it into the first post like the old link had. Plan is to put a line underneath each link briefly describing what each range offers, fees, NFA, etc. so a quick glance should help you get a fuller picture.

Very nice work.
    NSSF app, Find Ranges, works pretty good for the Temple, Killeen area. Just a major pain getting one listed on it. Took me 6 tries to get Shiney Top on.
    Next time I visit the Houston area, at least I know where to look for ranges.

from an idgit coffeeholic

Thanks, I have tried that link, (someone else posted it for us on this thread). Has most of what we have, but it also has a lot of dead and incorrect links. Hated that some training companies use other listed ranges as their own. But will continue to check it out for missing ranges. I think out best resource is our members for those that we might have missed, they have proven pretty astute in this thread already.

cbp210

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX
    Thanks for the information and I see new ranges to visit. I might have to check them all out with the exception of Thunder Gun Range as the owner is weird.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LAKRAMER1211
    Top Bottom