• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lxg2011

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2024
    Texas
    To all my DFW Family , there will be a fun show next month on Saturday (8th) and Sunday (9th) in FORT WORTH!!!! Thought I should let yall know beforehand , have a nice rest of yalls day !
    ARJ Defense ad

Attachments

• IMG_2578.jpeg
      IMG_2578.jpeg
      232.2 KB · Views: 14
    • IMG_2579.jpeg
      IMG_2579.jpeg
      224.5 KB · Views: 14

D0ntTr3@d0nM3

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2024
    Richmond, TX
    Driving from Richmond, Tx to Dallas for a gun show is probably not worth the fuel & time. You would Bev better off stashing that cash away for your next gun you buy. As far as your time go shooting or cut the grass.
    lol I’m just trying to participate in TGT functions to better get to know everyone. I’m trying to reboot the Houston area group meets too. I am excited to get my next gun though. You have a good point there.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Oh you will get to know folks, and it will happen in different ways. Good chance you might make great friends, simply because this place is loaded with extraordinary people.

Buying selling & trading is a great way of meeting members too. Lots of folks here are very much into random acts of kindness. Be it rescuing a dog or help out someone who needs a phone call to check on them, or just bullshit with them.

D0ntTr3@d0nM3

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2024
    Richmond, TX
    I’m all for that. I am more than willing to help people out even if it’s just a phone call or text. By the way how is everyone doing after the storms we’ve been getting? Everyone safe?

Top Bottom