• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OLDVET

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Richardson, Texas
    I visit this site regularly. I buy and sell from time to time. About two weeks ago I started having problems with the site. It will open, but none of the photos appear as before.
    I am logged in.
    Our IT staff has looked at my computer. They though it was a localized situation. Turns out the situation occurs on any computer in our office. By browser has been updated and then changed, with now success. We have plenty of band width. Our system is only using about 10% of our available service.
    Has anyone else experienced this situation? If so, how did you correct it?
    Thanks.

I am not a computer geek, so please keep this simple if you have a remedy,
    Gun Zone Deals

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I had a similar problem. We had a software update, and it started working properly again.

No clue what it fixed. But several software updates somehow got it working.

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    I have never had a problem with the GB site and I have been using it for years. I am currently using the firefox browser. You may want to try that. Firefox is much faster than internet explorer. That is why I changed from IE to firefox.

dsgrey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    Denton County
    I would suspect something was put into one of the companies proxy servers to prevent the pictures from downloading based on how the Gun Broker website would be flagged as non-business related. But I wouldn't have the nads to log a ticket with my company based on the fact I couldn't access Gun Broker on their internet connection using their resources. But your company must have different employee policies regarding internet usage with company resources.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I would suspect something was put into one of the companies proxy servers to prevent the pictures from downloading based on how the Gun Broker website would be flagged as non-business related. But I wouldn't have the nads to log a ticket with my company based on the fact I couldn't access Gun Broker on their internet connection using their resources. But your company must have different employee policies regarding internet usage with company resources.

This is part of how it got fixed. Got a new server, didn't work right. Did updates and my IT guy changed something related to what this guy said. Sorry, I'm not very technical in regards to IT stuff.

Top Bottom