• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Geeze, thanks for posting that! I thought I was the only screaming SOB in America that attacks the SYSTEM as totally corrupt. He lost his cool but it is about time more of us did exactly that.........of course.....not speaking politically.......snicker.

Staying away from the issues (political), I see 20 million unemployed and millions more who have been ruined by the investment and especially 401K mess who are ready to scream as well. There is a surge of dissatisfaction and we'll be seeing more of this as the elections draw near.

Flash

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    I like his enthusiasm.

I'm finding it harder and harder to keep my composure as well, when having conversation with idiots who don't get a) why we're in this mess to start with and b) how to fix it.

I'm concerned that your average voter is not going to have the facts nor the understanding of politics and economics they need to make a truly informed decision. If we want our country to be "of the people" then the people have a duty, as the most core component of government, to do their job as a voter and to take it seriously. If you are voting strictly on party lines and sound bites then you have failed to fulfill your duty as an American citizen and you're gonna get what you deserve.

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    Oh yeah... Not political at all.

InBeforeTheLock.gif

espy59lc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    San Antonio
    This has been floating around for a a couple months.

But I"M IN BEFORE THE LOCK!

And if you don't agree with this, and seeing that our "Congress is bought" and how corrupt the Political figures are, you're ignorant.

BTW, I just want everyone to know, I saw titties in the video bar to the right...and I watched it...

Rum Runner

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Plano
    How do you take the "money out of politics?"
    Just spit balling, but the should get a reasonable salary only, no perks. Completely kill the current lobbying system. Make them subject to insider trading rules. Disallow any funding for campaigns. For each elected position, there is a pool of money evenly split by the candidates. You spend one dime beyond that and you are disqualified. Then the elected officials will do the will of the people and compete on an even platform instead of it coming down to who can raise the most money be selling their influence.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    setter1
    Top Bottom