Lynx Defense

Had some BBQ tonight and got mad as hell.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    I walked into a local favorite BBQ place called at Sharon's at 630

A man and woman was there ahead of me.

They both bought a BBQ plate which comes with meat and the sign says you can put the sides on yourself "as much as fits on the plate only"
    "Extra can bought as take out"

This was a husband and wife..Mid 50s to early 60s. Not hurting for food apparently, dressed nice, nice car. They both put so much of the sides on their plate that food was falling off.
    They put about 3 to 4 times what they plate was meant to hold on there.
    It was ridiculous..they had to hold them from underneath with both hands or they may have folded up.

I joked to him saying he needed a plate with side boards and he said that if he could fit more he would.

They took them back to the table and then came back up and added more food within 2 minutes..so that got my attention

Then he got 4 or 5 pieces of cornbread and put them in a to go box.

They had a routine where she would casually walk up to the bread warmer and grab some bread and also a Styrofoam tray and take it back to the table.
    Then in a few minutes he would go do the same thing.

then they sat at the table and loaded a bunch of extra food into take out trays (meant for take out) and take it home. Instead of paying for extra sides to go.

they were trying to be discreet because they knew they were doing wrong!

Isn't that a form of stealing?

Why do adults act like this?

So as I left I walked up and told them both they should be ashamed of themselves and what they were doing was theft.

She looks up with her store bought boobies and plastic face and says "you can't be serious?"

I said I am serious and you are stealing plain and simple.

Damn people

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    Good for you @vmax! As you said, @crystalphoto, lack of a moral code but, we're also seeing the end results of no consequences to actions. The restaurant owners are probably fearful of holding these scumbags accountable for fear of accusations/recriminations made on social media. Probably moved here 6 months ago from a state with a much lower moral/ethical standard.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Good for you @vmax! As you said, @crystalphoto, lack of a moral code but, we're also seeing the end results of no consequences to actions. The restaurant owners are probably fearful of holding these scumbags accountable for fear of accusations/recriminations made on social media. Probably moved here 6 months ago from a state with a much lower moral/ethical standard.
    You are probably right about that

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    I was standing in line behind a group of New Yorkers at Southside BBQ in Bastrop.

Yankee first in group orders extra moist brisket but wanted the fat trimmed off of it. Did this in that ultra annoying Nu Yawk accent.

I looked at the cutter , rolled my eyes, and walked out.

Life is too short to wait in line behind retards.

glenbo

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    San Leon
    It's been about 30 years since I worked in the produce department of a grocery store, but I saw then, and still see now quite often, a woman with a bunch of smelly rugrats pick up a 2 pound bag of grapes and eat them all through the store. Then they throw the empty bag down on the floor and walk off. It's theft, just like those two libtard idiots, but they don't think the rules apply to them.

SARGE67

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2021
    Texas
    When they see the people on TV captured by store or cellphone cameras , brazenly walking out of the store with stuff they're stealing, sometimes with grocery carts full of stuff, they feel entitled also. In most cities in Texas cops won't even respond to a shoplifting call because the DA won't prosecute. You think they will over a bunch of extra self-serve crap at a restaurant? We watched as a guy went thru the buffet line at Whole Foods with two large containers they provide, filled them both up then simply walked out. You and me weren't raised that way. A few years ago I was checking out at same WF and yakking away with the cashier. We go so much seems we know them all including manager. I got to my truck and realized I hadn't paid for my 18-pack of Bud Light that was on bottom of cart, yakking so much. I immediately went back inside and expressed my apology then paid. They knew I wasn't trying to steal it.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I was standing in line behind a group of New Yorkers at Southside BBQ in Bastrop.

Yankee first in group orders extra moist brisket but wanted the fat trimmed off of it. Did this in that ultra annoying Nu Yawk accent.

I looked at the cutter , rolled my eyes, and walked out.

Life is too short to wait in line behind retards.
    When I started out as an apprentice meat cutter the deli meats was were I started. I can still hear some New Yorker wanting to first see the corned beef & pastramis saying "is it lean"? If the deemed it suitable then "I want that Thin,Thin, Thin, Shave It Thin". I guess they were going to suck it through straws because was stupid for sammich making.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    It's been about 30 years since I worked in the produce department of a grocery store, but I saw then, and still see now quite often, a woman with a bunch of smelly rugrats pick up a 2 pound bag of grapes and eat them all through the store. Then they throw the empty bag down on the floor and walk off. It's theft, just like those two libtard idiots, but they don't think the rules apply to them.
    Why in the phuc do people feel its a good idea to spit cherry pits & stems into meat cases is beyond me. Its as if the start spitting them in every car from bacon, hot dogs, fresh meat & chicken to freezer cases.

The I first took that job I never figure people were such nasty MOFO's in my life. Another are the tards that push their fingers into meat asking it soft?

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Where I work we frequently have 'free' things sitting out on a table in the break room. Like things you would garage sale, but you don't want to garage sale, so you bring 'em to work and set 'em on the table. The intent is if someone could be helped, it's there for the taking. Similarly with food, we'll cater every so often for an event, and the leftovers will go on the table the next day. All this works great, until that person comes along and somehow gets the idea that since it's free, they can take it all.

Top Bottom