New Braunfels
    targetrich-top-gun.gif

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I wonder if these protestors know what they are really protesting. How many are familiar with 9/11, the Holocaust, the 7-day war, the Yom Kippur War, etc.?
    They don't care. Of the ones that aren't Arab, they either have IDS or just "support the current thing".

The majority of them probably just get off being assholes and making a mess in the street. The "cause" is irrelevant.

Last edited:

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    They don't care. Of the ones that aren't Arab, they either have IDS or just "support the current thing".

The majority of them probably just get off being assholes and making a mess in the street, tho. The "cause" is irrelevant.

This!!!

They bravely protest here, 1000's of miles away.
    Ship 'em all to Gaza to SHOW THEIR SUPPORT!!

They don't have to go back, according to the article they left their children their to deal with it...

"We moved here, we are working here, but we left our kids in back home in Gaza."

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    Anyone see this mess yesterday? I'm really glad I don't work downtown anymore. Still have to go too far into Austin, tho...

Of course they flock to Austin - they know if the Israelis come for them there the sheeple of Austin would fight for the chance to be human shields for Hamas and their supporters! You know, be the first in your circle to post your experience as a human shield for Hamas!

paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas, Somewhere near Palestine
    Of course they flock to Austin - they know if the Israelis come for them there the sheeple of Austin would fight for the chance to be human shields for Hamas and their supporters! You know, be the first in your circle to post your experience as a human shield for Hamas!

Well that sounds like it would fix 2 problems in Austin then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    This!!!

They don't have to go back, according to the article they left their children their to deal with it...

"We moved here, we are working here, but we left our kids in back home in Gaza."
    Well at least they left their kids somewhere safe.

Nothing says “I want peace” like tearing a bunch of stuff up.

GaryS

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 4, 2016
    Hiding among the Hippos
    The "cause" doesn't matter, the civil disorder is what matters. In 2020 it was BLM/Antifa, before that it was the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. Before that, it was disrupting the Democrat and Republican National Conventions.

Back when I had to know some of this I went to presentations by various law enforcement agencies. No matter what the cause was, it was the same people organizing and funding them.

People can blame Soros, but there are other individuals and groups that also support this.

The over arching goal is to destroy the western civilization in general and America specifically.

You'll find that the same people are advocating for illegal immigrants, shock troops, colonists, dreamers.

Top Bottom