Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Sig P220 .45acp w/ 8+1 Corbon PowRBall (165gr, 1225fps, 550ft/lbs):

tn_100_0949.png
DK Firearms

kaidorsai

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What holster you got sitting in the background for that pic, por favor? I am always on the lookout for a better rig to tote my iron around....

Les

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Admin
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I just checked their website, and they do make a ton of different models for the USP 45 Tactical. Here's the link: Comp Tac Most of their IWB and OWB holster models are available for the USP 45 Tactical, though there are a few like the Minotaur models that they don't have for the tactical. The nice thing about Comp Tac is they are a local Texas company (Spring, TX), and it's always nice to support an in state company. :) Just fyi though, their holsters are a bit more expensive retail (~$50-80). You might check out a gun show if there are any near you. Next time I go to the Saxet show, I'll keep my eyes out and post up what's available if the same retailer still has good deals on these.

hoytinak

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The newest addition to the family a Browning Buckmark. I didn't have a .22lr pistol so thought I'd better get one. :D

kaidorsai

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fiend,

I understand the next Austin show is the 15th and 16th. I got something goin on the 15th, but anybody else local maybe wanna schedule a Meet & Greet for that Sunday?

Les

beagle

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks.

I know the web is full of folks with horror stories to share about their Kimbers but I've got to tell you, my Gold Combat is...I dunno 8 years old now? I've fed it everything from white box to reloads to every manner of JHP and it has never given me any problems not brought on by my own stupidity.

V/R,
B.