Not open for further replies.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Yep… watched plenty of videos and know it can be done (despite manual)… but I suck at gunsmithing
    I just don't get the thought process when someone reads a firearm manual, sees a warning in the manual about what should not be done to the gun, then tries what the manual explicitly warned against anyway, cannot get it done, then goes to an online video to see how to do it by watching Bubba B. GunscHmid doing it, still cannot get it done, then goes to a forum and asks for advice on how to do it. It just boggles my mind why you'd take the risk of doing something to your gun that might result in an accidental & negligent discharge later on.

Please understand I am not telling you not to do it. It is your gun and your responsibility, as far as I am concerned do whatever you want to it. I am just expressing my trouble in understanding the thought process bringing you to do it if only because over the years I have seen so many folks screw up guns badly by doing something to them that they were warned not to do or had no clue how to do.

Last edited:

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    I just don't get the thought process when someone reads a firearm manual, sees a warning in the manual about what should not be done to the gun, then tries what the manual explicitly warned against anyway, cannot get it done, then goes to an online video to see how to do it by watching Bubba B. GunscHmid doing it, still cannot get it done, then goes to a forum and asks for advice on how to do it. It just boggles my mind why you'd take the risk of doing something to your gun that might result in an accidental & negligent discharge later on.

Please understand I am not telling you not to do it. It is your gun and your responsibility, as far as I am concerned do whatever you want to it. I am just expressing my trouble in understanding the thought process bringing you to do it if only because over the years I have seen so many folks screw up guns badly by doing something to them that they were warned not to do or had no clue how to do.
    just my thoughts,,,

you really are making a big leap assuming that trying to adjust a trigger from 5.5 to 3.5 lbs would make a gun unsafe

if you have ever adjusted a trigger, or worked on a gun at all… e.g. installed aftermarket trigger enhancements, you would know enough, as do I, to test the safety features in the gun‘s operations after working on the gun

And… if you don’t like me asking for input on a forum thread, then don’t provide any

To each his own

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom