• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    Definitely a "NO". Most of y'all know the models WAY better than me but, this has looks from a different era than their rifles, major missed opportunity to have similar era revolver to pair with their rifles (I would've been very interested with that) (sorry if that's too elementary for some folks, I just want a cowboy gun!)

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Kinda like Mossberg with their pistol I suppose. Dipping their toe in to try another market. I’d consider this at a $599 price point *if* it has a deep, rich bluing. The high asking price for something that isn’t proven yet is pretty rich if I’m honest. This early in the game, they are selling off the name and not the proven quality of the revolver.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Kinda like Mossberg with their pistol I suppose. Dipping their toe in to try another market. I’d consider this at a $599 price point *if* it has a deep, rich bluing. The high asking price for something that isn’t proven yet is pretty rich if I’m honest. This early in the game, they are selling off the name and not the proven quality of the revolver.

Mossberg's pistol at least has consistent styling and doesn't look like a hodgepodge of other pistols crammed together. It isn't exactly "pretty", but it at least looks like it was on purpose.

This thing...nah.

BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    Mossberg's pistol at least has consistent styling and doesn't look like a hodgepodge of other pistols crammed together. It isn't exactly "pretty", but it at least looks like it was on purpose.

This thing...nah.
    And the Mossberg has a really deep optics cut that allows for a co witness with regular height irons. It's not a bad pistol and at least gave us something new.

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    MSRP $928. Pass
    tom-cruise-laugh.jpg

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    When I first saw it I immediately thought.........damn that's fugly......very early 20th century looking......

Top Bottom