• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mortdooley

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2008
    Texas Gulf Coast
    I will be watching this thread next saturday and if I read enough positive comments then maybe sunday morning...... The last one was about half the size of the old days and ten dollars to park and two ten dollar tickets to get inside feels steep for a small show.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    I'm kinda new to the show but it does seem to have lost intensity and attendance of late. Anyone care to explain?

PhulesAu

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 26, 2013
    Texas, Mostly
    Too easy to find what you want on line, and soo many people on forums like this that want to swap stuff and help others find a good deal. :usflag:

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    I'm kinda new to the show but it does seem to have lost intensity and attendance of late. Anyone care to explain?

There is a gun glut and no panic about pending legislation. Add that to a saturation in shows lately and it is a recipe for low attendance and poor sales by the vendors. It will self correct. Lighter profits and lower attendance will lead the promoters and their vendors to cut back on the number or size of shows in order to stay in the black, that will concentrate the attendees into fewer shows.

It will come back around. Got to remember these may be prime times to get good deals as sellers need to move product to cover costs. Folks walking the shows are not finding the vendors willing to offer acceptable prices or trades for their goods, so a lot will sell for less than market value to other non-vendors in order to get rid of stuff.

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    Right now is the time to buy cheap and stack deep.

All it takes is for oDumbo to open his yap and send the market into another panic and these shows will be standing room only again. Just wait until after November if the senate remains under his control, or God help us all if the Repubs lose the house.

Top Bottom