• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mwrookie

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 2, 2018
    IL
    Hi everyone. I am currently stuck in the communist state of IL. I have been trying to move to Texas for over a year now. Only thing holding me back is finding work. I have always been into firearms however after helping my neighbor sell some of his items (mainly parts, grips, mags and ammo) I have learned so much more and joined the forum to continue my quest for knowledge. I still have have a few parts and cartridges that I am unable to identify so maybe I will call upon you guys for help.
    ARJ Defense ad

mwrookie

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 2, 2018
    IL
    This. Maybe we can help.
    I know it sounds generic, but I am looking for anything. I applied at USAA, Over Christmas I applied when to work for Steven Crowder. Also applied for a few Non Sworn Jobs with SA PD. I regret not joining CPD when I was younger (I'm 37) that way I could just do a lateral transfer to a TX dept and not have to look for work.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Welcome, and good luck. If you have experience working for a LEA, should be something somewhere.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    If you're looking for LEO work, pretty much all the departments advertise on the back of the cruisers down here in the Houston area.

mwrookie

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 2, 2018
    IL
    Welcome, and good luck. If you have experience working for a LEA, should be something somewhere.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the Welcome. No experience in LE. I was thinking of looking for a dept that does not have an age limit and applying for that agency. Just a matter of finding a city or town.

Top Bottom