• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    So, now that JTyler has got is a Jeep to blow up I was thinkin we might need to start figuring out how much we are gonna have on hand. I'm thinkin we will need quite a bit to deal with all the junk that was piled up in it.

I'm sure I'll be in for 2-5lbs, maybe a little more depending on the financial situation at the time.
    Texas SOT

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    The Heep shall be annihilated and unrecognizable!

I'm good for 4lb but that's at retail price. I'd gladly give the same $40 to someone that can stretch it farther with a wholesale purchase.

One of the early Hicksville attendees swore that grinding the white powder yielded a better bang. To that end, I found putting it in a Ziplock baggie and pounding it with the heal of your palm on solid surface made quick work of it.

GlockOwner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Dallas (Oak Cliff)

I'm good for 4lb but that's at retail price. I'd gladly give the same $40 to someone that can stretch it farther with a wholesale purchase.

One of the early Hicksville attendees swore that grinding the white powder yielded a better bang. To that end, I found putting it in a Ziplock baggie and pounding it with the heal of your palm on solid surface made quick work of it.

Didn't we test that theory last time? I think it did give a bit bigger bang

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land

heel

rsayloriii

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    H-Town, TX
    5lbs for a Jeep? Talk about overkill... it'd probably implode on the way up. I bet a 1/4 ounce would vaporize it. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    I was thinking about how my heel had healed :p

A lot of talk, not much Tannerite coming in, who has a wholesale connection?

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Wait...so the jeep thing was serious?

We're blowing up a JEEP???

Hold on, hold on. I like blowing cars up as much as the next guy, but.....what kind of Jeep? lol

AngeliaH

Life's Peachy
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Central Texas
    Tsk tsk tsk. Hes gonna be mad when he wakes up so nobody tell him mkay? Y'all figure out who has a trailer and I'll help distract him while y'all go get the jeep.

On a serious note I can pick ip some tannerite to donate to the cause next time I'm in academy.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    So we're up to what, bout 10lbs.

We should be able to completely wreck a Tonka truck with a haul like that.

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    I was thinking about how my heel had healed :p

A lot of talk, not much Tannerite coming in, who has a wholesale connection?

I can dig through my SHOT Show crap and find the numbers for the Tannerite guys I met to see what options we might have for a wholesale purchase. Talked to them about Hicksville and showed them the vids while we waited in line at a deli.

I've never bought the stuff...just chipped in money in the past but I can probably pick some up if need be.

Sent from Kate Beckinsale's closet.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Just saw this thread. I've ordered wholesale in past from them. Make sure you allow plenty of time, quick turnarounds are NOT their specialty. It's definitely cheapest if you order in largest quantities (big sack) versus individual 1/2 or 1 pound canisters

Top Bottom