Guns International

High Point .40s are better than Glock .40s. Prove me wrong!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    HiPoint has a lifetime, unlimited, no questions asked warranty. Glock has a measly 1 year limited warranty.

HiPoints are known to work in the worst conditions. They put functionality above all. Glock is more worried about looking pretty.

HiPoints are American made, infused with patriotism and the American Spirit. Glocks come from Austria, and we all know what they’re known for.

I can’t think of a single reason to choose a Glock over the superior and cheaper HiPoint.
    Hurley's Gold

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    HiPoint has a lifetime, unlimited, no questions asked warranty. Glock has a measly 1 year limited warranty.

HiPoints are known to work in the worst conditions. They put functionality above all. Glock is more worried about looking pretty.

HiPoints are American made, infused with patriotism and the American Spirit. Glocks come from Austria, and we all know what they’re known for.

I can’t think of a single reason to choose a Glock over the superior and cheaper HiPoint.

EEB8AC02-B577-4BB7-BC6E-0435D6AC5D21.gif

BuzzinSATX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    New Braunfels

LOL! You keep telling yourself this brilliant analysis…

Top Bottom