Capitol Armory ad

High Point .40s are better than Glock .40s. Prove me wrong!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lonesome Dove

A man of vision but with no mission.
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2018
    Cut n Shoot, Texas
    No, it’s not. Maybe you guys hate Glocks for whatever baseless reason, but that doesn’t make a HiPoint anywhere near the reliable, accurate, or credible firearm a Glock is.

I get that a lot of guys on this board hate Glock, fine. Y’all can like or dislike whatever you choose. But to say something as blatantly stupid as the title of this thread seriously exposes ignorance or bias…neither make a HiPoint as good a firearm as a Glock by any measure.
    Depends who's shooting it maybe.
    Guns International

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I've got one question: Have you EVER seen any law enforcement, or military carrying a HiPoint? Maybe there's a reason for that.
    I already touched on this but I don’t mind helping to clear up some myths.

Tom Deeb refused to give kickbacks to greedy politicians. He’s a good honest American and didn’t want American tax dollars going in to the pockets of corrupt government employees so he refused to make those deals. As for military, after passing all trials and having contracts in his hands he added a clause that any of his firearms purchased for military use must never be used against an American citizen. The military refused to accept that clause so he tore up the multi billion dollar contract.

Glock on the other hand gave out a bunch of free guns to get his foot in the door. When department heads and leadership came to him upset about the obvious inferiority he offered then kickbacks to look the other way and they accepted. From there he used those contracts as a way to market to the public. And the gullible sheep are it up like a pasture of fresh green coastal Bermuda. Everybody wanted to be cool and tactical so they ran out and bought Glocks so they could be just like the cool guys.

Personally, I won’t use the government as an example for anything I’m going to do, they don’t have a track record of good decisions. But that’s just me.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    No, it’s not. Maybe you guys hate Glocks for whatever baseless reason, but that doesn’t make a HiPoint anywhere near the reliable, accurate, or credible firearm a Glock is.

I get that a lot of guys on this board hate Glock, fine. Y’all can like or dislike whatever you choose. But to say something as blatantly stupid as the title of this thread seriously exposes ignorance or bias…neither make a HiPoint as good a firearm as a Glock by any measure.
    I bet you say all this having never actually fired one. Because if you had you would know better.

Paul Saver

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2023
    North Texas

Yea... that's right man!! Seriously ya'll, I bought the jhp.40 High Point semi-auto Brick pistol on a dare... It's a POS. Who wants it?

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    Yea... that's right man!! Seriously ya'll, I bought the jhp.40 High Point semi-auto Brick pistol on a dare... It's a POS. Who wants it?
    1. Send all unwanted Yeet'ers to @PinnedandRecessed for proper disposal.

1710656513578.png

DustyDuds

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2023
    Fort Worth
    I own three Hi-Points. 9mm, 45 ACP pistols and a 45 ACP carbine. They are all extremely accurate (fixed barrels rule).

I’ve never had a functional problem with any of them.

I do not own a Glock so I can’t comment on them.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Busy rookies
    Top Bottom