• ...and so much more!
  • Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    GLAAD Demands Even Higher Gay And Trans Character Quotas On TV

Oh, GLAAD is here to tell you, it’s not enough. Specifically, they are upset with how few transgender characters made the cut in major motions pictures in 2017. They are also demanding more “LGBTQ” characters and eventually insist that half of all films depict someone represented in that cluster of letters.

The problem is, the math doesn’t add up. They want half of all films to contain what amounts to 2 percent of the population.

https://finance.townhall.com/column...urce=thdaily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl

Hurley's Gold

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    They already had poor reactions with Lando being a Pansexual..... he wasnt nearly queer enough evidently. I havent seen the movie but it is has been a flop for a star wars movie. The more it is forced down peoples throat the more negative reviews it will receive.

https://www.vox.com/2018/5/29/17365958/lando-pansexual-controversy-star-wars-slash-fic-history

Why in the hell is sexuality in a Star Wars film at all?

This is getting ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Lunyfringe

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Canton, TX
    I was thinking of asking Netflix for filters... better control of suggestions on their "menu"

I think options like "less gay shit" and "avoid these personalities" would be great... no matter how many times you put up "Bill Nye saves the world" as a default choice, I'm never going to believe it. The only thing that guy could save is women from achieving orgasm. I'm also never going to watch stand up comedy by an openly LGBTQ (XYZPDQ) "comedian"... I don't care what they do on their own time, but you can't force me to think they're funny.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    This is all about FEAR! The folks who produce TV shows and movies are confronted by people who are willing to make a fuss over getting their own way. The wuss's cave in to the troublemakers instead of planting their feet and fighting it out.

That's sad. Sometimes conflict just can't be avoided and like it or not, it's time to stand and fight. Sorry, but that's in my blood. The creed of my Scottish clan is "Bide and Fecht!"
    In English it means: "Stay and Fight!"

Flash

TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    I was thinking of asking Netflix for filters... better control of suggestions on their "menu"

I think options like "less gay shit" and "avoid these personalities" would be great... no matter how many times you put up "Bill Nye saves the world" as a default choice, I'm never going to believe it. The only thing that guy could save is women from achieving orgasm. I'm also never going to watch stand up comedy by an openly LGBTQ (XYZPDQ) "comedian"... I don't care what they do on their own time, but you can't force me to think they're funny.

You still have Netfilx? The Obama channel?

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    They'll eventually learn the hard way when nobody pays for the nonsense anymore, and the world will benefit because then maybe folks will rediscover that weird place called "outside."

Fosty

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2017
    Austin
    They already had poor reactions with Lando being a Pansexual..... he wasnt nearly queer enough evidently. I havent seen the movie but it is has been a flop for a star wars movie. The more it is forced down peoples throat the more negative reviews it will receive.

https://www.vox.com/2018/5/29/17365958/lando-pansexual-controversy-star-wars-slash-fic-history

That's it!
    I'm not going to see this movie.

I'm a big Star Wars fan but I'm done with this new shit. I don't think I'll even see episode 9 when it comes out.

For the record; I don't have a problem with gays, lesbians and whatever, but im sick of these agendas being forced on us.

Top Bottom