• ...and so much more!
  • glenbo

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    San Leon
    I have long advocated for a prison consisting of about 20 square miles of west Texas, far from anything. It needs two fences, high and electrified. It needs nothing else. No food, no water, no shelter. Put those convicted of really bad stuff inside the inner fence, and let them fend for themselves. Those who think they're really tough bad guys have plenty of time to prove it. If they live out their sentences, let them out. If they die, the coyotes, ants, and buzzards will take care of them.
    Texas SOT

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    It SHOULDN'T be a crime. Yet in contemporary society all reasoning, logic, and rational conclusion has been quite literally flipped. On many occasions the criminal is a hero and the defender immediately loses his freedom and civil liberties with lenghty incarceration while awaiting trial. Then the so called justice system often finds find HIM guilty in some manner for his act of self defense. Though FINALLY ruled "not guilty", Kyle Rittenhouse is a prime example of how completely obvious self defense can, and nowadays usually DOES, rain hellfire down on the life of the defender. Kyle lost a LOT of valuable time from what should be the most beautiful years of life, just for trying to preserve it.

At the earlist beginnings of the BLM and ANTIFA riots I told my family and other known 2A advocates that if a situation necessitated defense with deadly force to be prepared mentally and emotionally with the high probability of instantly becoming a criminal in the eyes of the liberal half of the population AND the sickly twisted judicial system. Even a dummy like myself could see it coming a mile away that since they had not yet been able to disarm the public they were going to send a strong message to 2A citizens by making a gross example of anyone resorting to deadly self defense. It would be done by a widely publicized BRUTAL application of perverted justice.

I plagerized this line from a movie and it's quite fitting: "YESTERDAY'S HERO IS TODAY'S CRIMINAL"
    <>

In England / not-so-Great Britain, self defense HAS become a CRIME !

<>

Lonesome Dove

A man of vision but with no mission.
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2018
    Cut n Shoot, Texas
    I have long advocated for a prison consisting of about 20 square miles of west Texas, far from anything. It needs two fences, high and electrified. It needs nothing else. No food, no water, no shelter. Put those convicted of really bad stuff inside the inner fence, and let them fend for themselves. Those who think they're really tough bad guys have plenty of time to prove it. If they live out their sentences, let them out. If they die, the coyotes, ants, and buzzards will take care of them.
    With one route of escape.

A platform with a rope.

Graceaction

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2023
    Deer Park Texas
    <>

Actually, everywhere now, especially in all large cities.

We have young criminals running loose, shooting both one-another and innocents.

Our revered 2A is under constant attack by those who would disarm us all.

Our ‘’Gordian Knot’’ seems to be this: ‘’How could we disarm only those likely to commit violence while preserving the Rights of regular citizens ?

Even from where I sit, somewhat isolated, it is easy to identify which small social group is committing most of these nocturnal ‘’gun crimes’’.

Once something terrible happens, we then see lengthy records of numerous prior police encounters & warnings.

Our Courts hide behind special ‘’Juvenile Justice Rules’’, and bow to criminals’ family pressures, instead of protecting the Public.

Yet, if we point this out; we are accused of being ‘’racists’’.

Does anyone have an answer ?

leVieux
    In Harris County (Houston, etc.) almost 80% of the people who are charged with a felony each year have been previously convicted of some other felony (convicted and served time). Check with the district attorney on these numbers. Seems that we could eliminate 80% of felony crime in Harris County by simply not releasing felons back into society, or at least not so quickly.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    In Harris County (Houston, etc.) almost 80% of the people who are charged with a felony each year have been previously convicted of some other felony (convicted and served time). Check with the district attorney on these numbers. Seems that we could eliminate 80% of felony crime in Harris County by simply not releasing felons back into society, or at least not so quickly.
    <>

I don’t doubt that.

Not a bit. . . . . .

<>

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

Some 10 or 12 years back, there was the infamous “Halloween Eve” dusk time mass shooting at the corner of Canal & Bourbon Streets in N.O.

The Shooter fired some 49 rounds of 9mm into a group of locals & tourists, hitting about 30 people. He didn’t even know any of his victims.

Despite having NOPD undercover Officers on 3 sides, he escaped.

A few days later he was ID’d from video crime cameras & arrested.

He was a 19 yo incorrigible street hoodlum, who had a 3.5 page “rap sheer”, with FIVE prior firearm FELONY crime arrests.

What in the HELL was he doing running around armed, terrorizing innocents and shooting people ?

I, and many, blame the “liberal” judiciary.

But, his Grandmother told the Judge that he was “Such a good boy!”

leVieux

<>

Last edited:

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    <>

Some 10 or 12 years back, there was the infamous “Halloween Eve” dusk time mass shooting at the corner of Canal & Bourbon Streets in N.O.

The Shooter fired some 49 rounds of 9mm into a group of locals & tourists, hitting about 30 people. He didn’t even know any of his victims.

Despite having NOPD undercover Officers on 3 sides, he escaped.

A few days later he was ID’d from video crime cameras & arrested.

He was a 19 yo incorrigible street hoodlum, who had a 3.5 page “rap sheer”, with FIVE prior firearm FELONY crime arrests.

What in the HELL was he doing running around armed, terrorizing innocents and shooting people ?

I, and many, blame the “liberal” judiciary.

But, his Grandmother told the Judge that he was “Such a good boy!”

leVieux

<>
    A lot of corruption

tedwitt

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Magnolia, Texas
    Yesterday I think, an 18 year gang banger was going to show a 16 year old banger how to rob people. They got in an elevator with two Gentleman, tried to rob them, the 16 year was shot and killed. the 18 year old was appended till police arrived.
    CUDOS to the Gentleman that shot him. He saved Harris County some money.
    This was in Houston.

Top Bottom