• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Lemme clear this up a tiny bit... people that left Cali and escaped here to God's country but want to go back to Cali are obviously unbalanced and will doubtless try to make our Beautiful Texas resemble their delusion. Bless their little pea pickin' hearts!
    This is completely unacceptable and extremely dangerous. Those so inflicted must be regarded with extreme caution and strongly encouraged to either; repent and embrace their incredibly good fortune or immediately proceed to the nearest Exit, quickly and quietly.
    I love the thought, if not the grammar. . . . . .
    Military Camp

Darqhelmet

You had one job, one.
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 5, 2018
    Kaufman County
    keyword is usually, and no it is not the case. not a troll, that's just a fact.

still debating, maybe I want to keep it. It's a Savage Arms Stance. I haven't even shot it yet and I feel like I have no use for it, but at the same time, it has a bit of novelty that it's a pistol from a company known for its long guns.
    Someone made a gun even uglier than a XD. Good on them for trying I guess.

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    <>

I diiscovered it by living there twice.

Half the rain of Florida
    1/3 the hurricanes of Florida,
    Living costs very low.
    Casual lifestyle
    Pretty girls
    100+ miles of accessible Gulf Beaches
    Great hunting for doves, quail, waterfowl, deer, hogs, & turkey
    Relatively cooler in Summers, warm in Winters,
    wonderful sailing & fishing
    Relatively low violent crime
    Best flats fishing in continental US

<>
    Corpus is actually a cool city. I have enjoyed my trips there.

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    The fact that there are those that don't think the 2nd Amendment is the most important thing is why we have the constant attack on the 2nd Amendment. It literally is the most important thing next to your life. That we live in a Constitutional Republic where state governments can deny your God given rights is a disgrace and we suck at stopping it.

alterspaces

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2024
    Corpus Christi
    No,I like things pulled from one's butt. I am a proctologist, by trade. I am unlicensed, but nonetheless perform a valuable service at affordable rates.
    Haha ok thanks I'm glad. So would you rather be pulling it out of my butt or should I do it myself and just show you?

The fact that there are those that don't think the 2nd Amendment is the most important thing is why we have the constant attack on the 2nd Amendment. It literally is the most important thing next to your life. That we live in a Constitutional Republic where state governments can deny your God given rights is a disgrace and we suck at stopping it.
    yeah, but be realistic, that's basically 99+% of all people who don't think it's the most important thing. A lot of people put family as the most important, some God, some their career, other money, and tons of other people put tiktok.

alterspaces

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2024
    Corpus Christi
    2A is what guarantees the rest of the rights. 100%. Guarantee that once that’s gone, the rest will follow. Why else do you think they are so intent in. Stripping us of all 2A?
    I disagree, people in Canada, Australia, and Japan are still living comfortably. 2A might guarantee a portion of our rights, but we don't need all of them of live comfortably.

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Naples TX.
    I disagree, people in Canada, Australia, and Japan are still living comfortably. 2A might guarantee a portion of our rights, but we don't need all of them of live comfortably.
    Thats is so wrong on every level. " Live comfortably" is just fine, for a resident of a zoo, and clearly you.

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety (live comfortably), deserve neither Liberty nor Safety

Last edited:

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    Wow you are moving back to a state that denies its citizens their Constitutional rights and that isn't important to you. That makes you part of the problem. Our government is corrupt and they want to make all of us their subjects and people like you are helping them.

Lonesome Dove

A man of vision but with no mission.
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2018
    Cut n Shoot, Texas
    Just wow it's apparent you don't know the truth or anyone from those countries who aren't liberals. I know a host of people that will tell you the real story as far as 2A goes.

alterspaces

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2024
    Corpus Christi
    Thats is so wrong on every level. " Live comfortably" is just fine, for a resident of a zoo, and clearly you.

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety (live comfortably), deserve neither Liberty nor Safety
    Yeah, but literally 99.9% of people are living that way. You're part of only 0.1%. Look at how few people there are in this forum? How close is that number to 30 million? population of TX. I don't know why it's shocking to you that most people just don't care about these things. Please don't bully me into agreeing, I'm not trying to change anyone's opinion, I'm just living my own life and you guys seem to have a problem with that. It's not like I'm pushing anything on you, like how schools push trans ideology on your kids. That's egregious, but by pushing 2A like this on me, it's about the same as what libs do with their wacky ideas. I'm also not talking to you only, 2 other people responded below me, it's sad people feel the need to dog pile. We don't like when feminists and BLMers do that, so you guys shouldn't do that either.

Whistler

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    Northeast Texas
    There it is again "need", who the hell made you arbiter of what comprises living comfortably or what anyone else "needs"?!?
    Therein lies the burr, who decides? Besides you I mean

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    Yeah, but literally 99.9% of people are living that way. You're part of only 0.1%. Look at how few people there are in this forum? How close is that number to 30 million? population of TX. I don't know why it's shocking to you that most people just don't care about these things. Please don't bully me into agreeing, I'm not trying to change anyone's opinion, I'm just living my own life and you guys seem to have a problem with that. It's not like I'm pushing anything on you, like how schools push trans ideology on your kids. That's egregious, but by pushing 2A like this on me, it's about the same as what libs do with their wacky ideas. I'm also not talking to you only, 2 other people responded below me, it's sad people feel the need to dog pile. We don't like when feminists and BLMers do that, so you guys shouldn't do that either.
    You don't get it the 2nd is the most important Amendment of the entire Constitution. The fact you are OK with the government infringing on your GOD given rights isn't OK. We have a corrupt government and that is ok with you too how pathetic. Anyone that thinks like you is not really an American. California will be glad to have you back.

Last edited:

Lonesome Dove

A man of vision but with no mission.
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2018
    Cut n Shoot, Texas
    You don't get it the 2nd is the most important Amendment of the entire Constitution. The fact you are OK with the government infringing on your GOD given rights isn't OK. We have a corrupt government and that is ok with you too how pathetic. Anyone that thinks like you is not really an American. California will be glad to have you back.
    And he'll love to be there. It's where he belongs.

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Naples TX.
    This is a gun forum. If three guys on a gun forum disagree with you and you think you are getting dog piled, you are in the wrong place. " Literally 99.9% are living that way" . Great for them, their forefathers did not fight and die for their rights.
    " So you guys....". You need to get back to Kalifornia as fast as you can, where you will be" living comfortably" surrendering your rights.

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    Not to cause you any discomfort, but I would like to know how long it took you to poll, not just the 30 million people in Texas but the entire USA.

That's the only way to state..."literally 99.9% of the people are living that way..." ?

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    Not to cause you any discomfort, but I would like to know how long it took you to poll, not just the 30 million people in Texas but the entire USA.

That's the only way to state..."literally 99.9% of the people are living that way..." ?
    He doesn't know about all the other gun forums. 99.9% of the those members don't support government infringements on our rights. Again it's people like alterspaces that have us constantly under attack.

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    He doesn't know about all the other gun forums. 99.9% of the those members don't support government infringements on our rights. Again it's people like alterspaces that have us constantly under attack.
    He also doesn't know how many people own guns that are not on any gun form.

I'm involved with a group of 15 people who are gun owners and I'm the only one who is on a gun form.

Top Bottom