• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I really don't care what happens to Hunter Biden. I want to see his old man go to prison for the rest of his life. Just for being incompetent and a moron for the last 50 years and riding on the government dole for practically his entire life.
    I DOUBT THERE IS ANYTHING THAT HUNTERWAS INVOLVED IN THAT HIS FATHER WAS AS WELL!
    Texas SOT

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    It certainly is.

Be thankful you don't know the full extent and history of their crimes because it is not possible to "un-know" them once you do.

My life would be more pleasant if I didn't know about Them. I often wish I'd never started studying it.
    <>

Sadly, we may already have lost to deep state.

Yet, as Americans, we must give it all the fight we can.

Pray !

leVieux

<>

John Sam Rayburn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2023
    Lufkin, Texas
    Sadly, we may already have lost to deep state.

It's cyclical. Empires grow until they become too corrupt, then slowly collapse. Easy to predict.

I used to study Dr. Caroll Quigley. I agree with his thesis in The Evolution of Civilizations.

Basically:
    1. Civilizations rise and fall, and this is a normal course in human history. Quigley discusses 24 civilizations that have come into existence, and nearly all of which have since collapsed or been subsumed into other civilizations. Seeing how such collapses have taken place in the past helps understand whether our current Western civilization is headed in such a direction.
    2. Civilizations typically wane out of existence; they do not explode or die in a fiery blaze. This is important to note, as most “deaths” occur in a slow process via attrition. The decline of Classical civilization (i.e., the Greeks and Romans) took over 1,000 years. These processes are slow, but also sometimes reversible. The same goes for how civilizations begin: it is often a slow process, filled with mixture across different regions, belief systems, and ways of living. Quigley summarizes the birth and life of civilizations by using a seven stage system: mixture, gestation, expansion, age of conflict, universal empire, decay, and invasion.
    3. The biggest threat to a civilization is the institutionalization of its expansionary instruments. In other words, civilizations begin to decline when whatever they use to gather, distribute, and grow their resources turns into a political process that aims to maintain itself regardless of its resource-gathering ability. This is shown across every civilization that Quigley explores. Quigley further provides signs to look for that imply such institutionalization is taking place, including significant rises in inequality, expansionary wars, and irrationality when it comes to governmental (and societal) decision-making.

The American Empire peaked around 1965.

Our job now is to profitably surf the slow collapse. Look to History for guidance on how to do that.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    It's cyclical. Empires grow until they become too corrupt, then slowly collapse. Easy to predict.

I used to study Dr. Caroll Quigley. I agree with his thesis in The Evolution of Civilizations.

Basically:
    1. Civilizations rise and fall, and this is a normal course in human history. Quigley discusses 24 civilizations that have come into existence, and nearly all of which have since collapsed or been subsumed into other civilizations. Seeing how such collapses have taken place in the past helps understand whether our current Western civilization is headed in such a direction.
    2. Civilizations typically wane out of existence; they do not explode or die in a fiery blaze. This is important to note, as most “deaths” occur in a slow process via attrition. The decline of Classical civilization (i.e., the Greeks and Romans) took over 1,000 years. These processes are slow, but also sometimes reversible. The same goes for how civilizations begin: it is often a slow process, filled with mixture across different regions, belief systems, and ways of living. Quigley summarizes the birth and life of civilizations by using a seven stage system: mixture, gestation, expansion, age of conflict, universal empire, decay, and invasion.
    3. The biggest threat to a civilization is the institutionalization of its expansionary instruments. In other words, civilizations begin to decline when whatever they use to gather, distribute, and grow their resources turns into a political process that aims to maintain itself regardless of its resource-gathering ability. This is shown across every civilization that Quigley explores. Quigley further provides signs to look for that imply such institutionalization is taking place, including significant rises in inequality, expansionary wars, and irrationality when it comes to governmental (and societal) decision-making.

The American Empire peaked around 1965.

Our job now is to profitably surf the slow collapse. Look to History for guidance on how to do that.
    <>

We are anchored geographically by Families.

Maybe I should go back to drinking, so I could sit on a beach with a pina colado & watch the demise of “America”.

Sadly, we were warned about these specific dangers by both deTocqueville and Thomas Jefferson way back before 1800.

sic transit gloria mundi. . . . . .

<>

John Sam Rayburn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2023
    Lufkin, Texas
    Imagine getting kicked out of a $75,000 a year Elite Hollywood Sex Club because you are too much of a Pervert.

lol

Hunter Biden is the perfect First Son for America. He perfectly represents what America is.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Imagine getting kicked out of a $75,000 a year Elite Hollywood Sex Club because you are too much of a Pervert.

lol

Hunter Biden is the perfect First Son for America. He perfectly represents what America is.

<>

IF we only knew the half of it. . . . . . .

<>

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hu...-guy-despite-fbi-irs-objections-whistleblower

"Among other things, we wanted to question Walker about an email that said: ‘Ten held by H for the big guy,’" Shapley said. "We had obvious questions like who was H, who the big guy was, and why this percentage was to be held separately with the association hidden."

But Shapley said Assistant U.S. Attorney Lesley Wolf "interjected and said she did not want to ask about the big guy and stated she did not want to ask questions about ‘dad.’"

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston

lol
    That dude is a freak with serious issues. Let’s see there’s the pic of him in the diaper and red feathers circulating out there, then there’s this pic that I grabbed from a Breitbart article. Is that a tan line from a womens bikini on his back? Also, who in their right mind would ducument their deviant behavior on anything that is electronic or could be easily shared? What a putz
    BDDB6F3F-B475-44B1-9423-265F4DBA3513.png

1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    Last edited:

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    Hunter Biden will also plead guilty to a firearm offense—one count of possession of a firearm by a person who is an unlawful user of or addicted to a controlled substance.
    Wait, which incompetent DOJ moron forgot to add the 1 count of FELONY of providing false information on the federal 4473 form?
    What about his videos of doing drugs? Aren't those admissible as evidence of drug charges for illegal possession and illegal use of ILLEGAL substances?
    Somebody dropped the ball on this one.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    Wait, which incompetent DOJ moron forgot to add the 1 count of FELONY of providing false information on the federal 4473 form?
    What about his videos of doing drugs? Aren't those admissible as evidence of drug charges for illegal possession and illegal use of ILLEGAL substances?
    Somebody dropped the ball on this one.
    They didn't drop the ball, they chose give him the biden above the law special.

John Sam Rayburn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2023
    Lufkin, Texas
    They didn't drop the ball, they chose give him the biden above the law special.

This idea that Republicans and Democrats are stupid, and all this malfeasance is due to "oopsie-daisies" is probably the biggest Con Job in America today.

Every time you see one of those "Biden is a Retard" memes, that Con Job is being reinforced.

THAT is why they put a dementia patient in the oval office. There is a name for this Grift, but I don't remember it.

Here is a great old movie where they use it a lot...

Top Bottom