• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Hunter Biden has agreed to plead guilty in the federal case stemming from years-long investigation into his tax affairs, Fox News has confirmed.

Fox News has confirmed that the president's son will plead guilty to two counts of willful failure to pay federal income tax. Hunter Biden will also plead guilty to a firearm offense—one count of possession of a firearm by a person who is an unlawful user of or addicted to a controlled substance.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-agrees-plead-guilty-federal-tax-gun-case

He must be afraid that the liberals are going to throw daddy under the bus to prevent Biden from running again.
    Hurley's Gold

Sam Colt

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Austin
    And in other news, recalling the days of Jimmy Carter and his rummy brother, Hunter will release a new line of malt liquor: Hunter Beer.

hunter-beer.jpg

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    Yeah yeah... but poor Hunter's wrist will sting for awhile. Newsmax is reporting the Fed gun charge to be waived and the no-file taxes (two different years) are misdemeanors. Joe says his baby boy did nothing wrong. Didn't Al Capone rot in Fed prison for tax evasion? The Biden crime family seems to be immune... what a surprise.

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    Is it even possible to lose any more respect for our government and it's alphabet cabals?
    I think with the 2024 election coming up and more weaponizing of the DOJ (and the rest of the Fed) against viable Republican candidates the bar will drop even lower. I suspect that the Fed will start going after any news source with conservative leaning. It won't be enough that the Fed and the MSM are in lockstep.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Hunter Biden, President Biden’s son, has reached an agreement to plead guilty to misdemeanor tax charges, likely heading off prison time and what would have been a politically explosive prosecution while his father campaigns for re-election.

Biden is entering a so-called pretrial diversion agreement on a separate firearms charge. Under such agreements, prosecutors generally forgo a charge if defendants submit to other training or treatment programs.

Yep. Nada.

But hey, you and I would get the same light treatment - right??

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    "The President and first lady love their son and support him as he continues to rebuild his life. We will have no further comment," White House spokesperson Ian Sams said.

"He is a good boy. He loves his mother. He would not hurt a fly. He would never do drugs. He is just misunderstood."

OldPhart

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2017
    Orangefield
    And in other news, recalling the days of Jimmy Carter and his rummy brother, Hunter will release a new line of malt liquor: Hunter Beer.

hunter-beer.jpg
    I had a sixer of Billy Beer and JR Ewing beer but they disappeared when I moved out here. I hope the movers got sick to death after drinking them...they were 40+ years old!

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    "The President and first lady love their son and support him as he continues to rebuild his life. We will have no further comment," White House spokesperson Ian Sams said.

"He is a good boy. He loves his mother. He would not hurt a fly. He would never do drugs. He is just misunderstood."
    I seam to remember another guy rebuilding his life who became a hero, George Floyd.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Busy rookies
    Top Bottom