Patriot Mobile

I’m thinking about buying a 44 spec revolver.

Lead Belly

Well-Known
Lifetime Member
Jun 25, 2022
Lake Conroe
Need a left side pic.

ca346_thunderer_1 (1)2.jpg

TexMex247

TGT Addict
May 11, 2009
Leander(NW Austin)
I'm admittedly a gun nut but the 44 mag has never had appeal to me. Just too much pressure and recoil. Maybe if I was in bear country. 44 special would be more my speed but I've gone all out on colt 45s and they're a delight to shoot. I already have too many calibers to keep up with so unless one just falls in my lap I'll probably never own one.

El Coyote

Jan 21, 2024
Spring, Texas
this is what i think and just my opinion use what you are comfortable with. I had a 500 s and w now that was brutal from a 4 inch barrel i got ride. of it real fast Have a friend that reloads so can load up and down in power. but a nice 44 special would be nice in a short barrel would make a nice carry gun or night stand weapon and like i say these are only my thoughts. I do have several. guns that i do carry when I am in my truck on long trips either my glock 41 in 45 acp or my custom built.s and w model 25 in 45 acp double action only with a 2 inch barrel. the action is butter smooth. it looks like a fritz special if you know what they are. like i say this is only my opinion. lolo please forgive my spelling lololol

Every Day Man
Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gearhead_Gunsmith
Top Bottom