• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • heavyzee

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2011
    Austin
    I really need some advice with a serious problem: I have suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs: if the phone rings and I answer, the caller hangs up; she goes out with the girls alot. I try to stay awake to look out for her when she comes home but I usually fall asleep. Anyway last night about midnight I hid in the shed behind the boat with my Glock in hand. When she came home she got out of some one's car buttoning her blouse, then she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on. It was at that moment crouched behind the boat, that I noticed that my front night sight seemed ALOT dimmer then my rears. Is that something that I need to fix right away or can I bring it into the gunshop the next time I'm in town.
    Hurley's Gold

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    I really need some advice with a serious problem: I have suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs: if the phone rings and I answer, the caller hangs up; she goes out with the girls alot. I try to stay awake to look out for her when she comes home but I usually fall asleep. Anyway last night about midnight I hid in the shed behind the boat with my Glock in hand. When she came home she got out of some one's car buttoning her blouse, then she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on. It was at that moment crouched behind the boat, that I noticed that my front night sight seemed ALOT dimmer then my rears. Is that something that I need to fix right away or can I bring it into the gunshop the next time I'm in town.

Are you on bowfishingcountry? a guy posted pretty much the same thing on there last night lol

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    Also keep in mind please that a cheating wife and her boyfriend is not worth a bullet or jail time. Put the gun in a holster and put a camcorder in your hands instead. Yes get a new set of night sights.

cconn

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 5, 2009
    Hemphill
    Also keep in mind please that a cheating wife and her boyfriend is not worth a bullet or jail time. Put the gun in a holster and put a camcorder in your hands instead. Yes get a new set of night sights.

Some people never understand the term satire.

Top Bottom