• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    What do you make of this tech to get hits on target?

IDF has implemented the breakthrough "Dagger" rifle technology in its war against Hamas in the Gaza Strip. This attachable rifle component is a sophisticated fire control system which helps a soldier lock on to their target and fire at the precise time.

IMO: I can see this for urban warfare and when shooter has time to hit the buttons. Not for all situations in firefight but could make the warfighter more lethal on the 21st century battlefield. In 1966 I had brief show and tell with night vision, Starlight scope. Weighed a ton but tech has come a long way with helmet cams and other night vision stuff.
    ARJ Defense ad

TXAZ

:)
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 14, 2014
    South of the Red, North of the Gulf
    I bought one of these 10 years ago, it was called a “Tracking Point” out of Austin.
    (FYI, their Bolt action was an 1 MOA rifle. Their semi‘s a little less than that.)
    Interesting idea, certainly helps lesser skilled shooters make low wind, first round shots out to 400-800 yards. A skilled shooter is easily as good with a precision rifle, if not better.
    But think about taking all mediocre mil shooters and bumping their skills up for a extra few grand…

Top Bottom