• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TX oddball

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    DFW
    A minimum of 20 years for this turd-bucket, but even 5 would see some justice done...

Oh the dude is a lyin' scumbag, but I don't think 20 years in the tank fits the crime, which is essentially filing a false police report and fabricating an assault on himself. If he got fined half a million bucks and prison for a year or two, that would satisfy me. Think about it; he lost all credibility in Hollywood, his popular TV show basically canceled because of him. When he has Dave Chappelle and Chris Rock raking him thru the coals in their jokes, the ground underneath him has shrunk dramatically. No one is hiring him. And the commies have used him up and discarded him like all of the others- Cindy Sheehan, Trayvon Martin, David Hogg, etc.

And a year in prison would bring him all sorts of new "friends" to get close with, they would line up just to meet him. The new gay-black celebrity in Cell Block D.

Hell, 5 years in prison, I would be ecstatic if Hillary Clinton saw just 5 years, or Maxine Waters, or dozens of other really corrupt politicians. I would be happier if Cook County Attorney Kim Foxx was disbarred for her corruption rather than Jussie seeing prison time. He's small potatoes- we need to get to the Big Fish.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Oh the dude is a lyin' scumbag, but I don't think 20 years in the tank fits the crime, which is essentially filing a false police report and fabricating an assault on himself. If he got fined half a million bucks and prison for a year or two, that would satisfy me. Think about it; he lost all credibility in Hollywood, his popular TV show basically canceled because of him. When he has Dave Chappelle and Chris Rock raking him thru the coals in their jokes, the ground underneath him has shrunk dramatically. No one is hiring him. And the commies have used him up and discarded him like all of the others- Cindy Sheehan, Trayvon Martin, David Hogg, etc.

And a year in prison would bring him all sorts of new "friends" to get close with, they would line up just to meet him. The new gay-black celebrity in Cell Block D.

Hell, 5 years in prison, I would be ecstatic if Hillary Clinton saw just 5 years, or Maxine Waters, or dozens of other really corrupt politicians. I would be happier if Cook County Attorney Kim Foxx was disbarred for her corruption rather than Jussie seeing prison time. He's small potatoes- we need to get to the Big Fish.
    ^^^^This!^^^^

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    It will be interesting to see what his sentencing is...
    Well, the 5 charges he was found guilty of are "disorderly conduct". No idea what sentencing minima and maxima they hold but the skeptic in me says that this no-goodnick liar, cheater, druggie and VIP celebrity won't get jail time. I assume some silly probation, not even ankle monitor. Also depends whether they drag his race and gender status into the sentencing mix.
    Not holding my breath that he will go away for a racist hate crime hoax. Afterall, he is "too pretty for jail".

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Not sure what you ordered, but I can tell you the turkey and the tuna are tasty. And is real meat.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    There’s zero chance he serves time.

At most, he’ll get slapped with “community service” and a fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom