• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • beardking

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2008
    Hey guys, I've recently bitten the bullet and stepped over to the dark side and bought an Ipod Touch. I bought it specifically for working out and for hooking up to my stereo in my truck. Now that I have this overpriced thumb drive, I'd like to get some input on apps for tracking my work out. I'm just getting back into working out, so keeping track of what I'm doing will be pretty useful.

What I'd really like is an app that (is free) would allow me to enter in the exercise that I want to do, the # of reps and sets and the weight that I'm doing. I would also like it to be able to update (and preferably keep track of) the weight that I'm doing for each exercise.

So far I'm finding all kinds of apps that have exercise examples in them, but their ability to create a custom routine are very lacking. And I have yet to find one that will allow me to keep track of and update the weight for each exercise.

Anyone have any good suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
    Beardking
    Texas SOT

some Beach

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Tomball
    Sorry to revive an old thread but in case anyone else is looking, this might help. I use JEFit for Android but I think it comes in both flavors. It does just about everything you're asking. I liked it so much I bought the "pro" version. Hope this helps.

some Beach

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Tomball
    pen and paper also work well
    That's what I used to do before I got a smart phone. It's just so much easier to have the logs on 1 little device as opposed to carrying a notebook around. Plus there's the rest timer, a huge library of different exercises for a body part, and so much more. :)

Top Bottom